• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH and I cannot agree on a name! grr

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 433 Total Views

We are trying to figure out a name for our baby girl due in November. We have Zeke, Trinity and Phoenix already..

My list..

Emmalyn

Jericha

Jocelyn

Addison

Miranda

he says he doesn't like any of those.. he does like:

Alaynah

What do you ladies think of all these names?

" I am Strong because I am weak, I am Beautiful because I know my flaws, I am a lover because i'm a fighter, I am fearless because I have been afraid, I am wise because I have been foolish, And I can laugh because I've known sadness. "

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AmiJanell
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:41 PM

I like Addison, Emmalyn and Jocelyn but I like your DH's choice of Alaynah the best... but with a different spelling... Alaina or Alayna

I also like similar names like Elaina,  Helena and  Leilaina

What about a combo of 2..... Adelaina?

Adalyn, Emmalia

zeketrinitysmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Don't laugh at me lol but it has to have 7 letters.. cuz my other 3 kids' names do. lol I was thinking MAYBE Alaynah Jocelyn.

AmiJanell
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:58 PM

What about the spelling Alainna?  The "h" at the end of Alaynah I think just looks odd. Or maybe Alaynna?

I think Alainna Jocelyn is very pretty.

zeketrinitysmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:24 PM

he insists we use the Y lol i'm so picky about names its funny

sexymom09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I love Trinity...that has a spiritual meaning and they say there's power in a name :-) My 2nd choice would be Addison but that's because I'm a fan of Private Practice

ladybug

annaica
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Out of the choices you have the only ones that seems to "fit" in with the other names to me are Emmalyn and Jericha.  Here's some more suggestions...

Annika, Avalon or Avalie, Cerenity, Cecily, Coralyn, Delaney, Indigo, Irelyn, Iris, Kaedrian, Natalia, Tamierra...

zeketrinitysmom
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM

I think we've got it narrowed down to either Emmalyn Alaynna or Alaynna Emmalyn.

" I am Strong because I am weak, I am Beautiful because I know my flaws, I am a lover because i'm a fighter, I am fearless because I have been afraid, I am wise because I have been foolish, And I can laugh because I've known sadness. "

SarahBethK
by Group Owner on Jun. 30, 2010 at 7:13 PM

I like Emmalyn Alayna best!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)