Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

out of the ordinary but still not so crazy?

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

dh is notorious for out there names lol he won and got to name our son. kazuya fenix....no we did not plan for it two be two characters from the street fighter game lol but kazuya means first son in Japanese. we call him k or kazu or kaz. our dd is luna lucia pretty simple.

for the next baby he has already picked out a girl name (and i havent even had my iud removed!) he wants belldanddy we would cal her bell for short. so pretty easy right?  i think its pretty and it has a sweet meaning to him so i can see why he likes it :) but im not sure what middle name would go with it lol anyone have suggestions? and what do you think of the name?

by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mum2twingirls
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:19 AM
I saw the name Kazuya and thought hummm! I know one person who has the most beautiful little boy with that name (could there be 2) who has a beautiful 3 year old sister named Luna and there she is ... Hi, Joanie! It's Colleen.

Belldanddy nn Bell
What about
Rae
True

Take care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplyErathy
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

:D hey nice to see you!!! i like the rae :D

Quoting mum2twingirls:

I saw the name Kazuya and thought hummm! I know one person who has the most beautiful little boy with that name (could there be 2) who has a beautiful 3 year old sister named Luna and there she is ... Hi, Joanie! It's Colleen.

Belldanddy nn Bell
What about
Rae
True

Take care

Lapis_Lazuli
by Andie- Head Admin on May. 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I am with mum and think the best middle name would be a shorter one--maybe Rayne, Tess, Blair, Claire, Brooke, Reece, Blyss, Faye, Cyan, Blaise, or Greer. 

What matters is that you and your husband both seem to love it. Congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)