Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2010 Babies

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:41 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 431 Total Views

These are all / most of the babies I know that were born the same year as my son. Opinions?  :)

Wolfgang (my son)

Zoey

Kai

Mische (girl)

Landon

Greyson

Finalee 

Kaleb

Henry

Jackson

Havala

Isabelle

Vince

Sally

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HollieMariex3
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I love Zoey, Kaleb and Isabelle. My daughter Makenna was born in 2010.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blueliner
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Not surprised by Zoey, Landon, Greyson, Finlee, Henry, Jackson, or Isabelle, they're all pretty trendy.

Blueliner
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Some friends 2010 kids that I can think of:

Bauer (b)

Macie (b)

Isabella (g)

Eliot (b)

Bentley (b)

Kayla (g)

Elia (g)

Layton (b)

Ruby (g)

Hayden (g)

Talon (b)

Sloane (g)

Blue_Spiral
by Kaela on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Quoting Blueliner:

Not surprised by Zoey, Landon, Greyson, Finlee, Henry, Jackson, or Isabelle, they're all pretty trendy.

Yeah. I know. Isabelle surprised me because her brother's name is Brexton. Not too terribly trendy, even a little unique, and then to have a sister with such an overdone name. I mean, don't get me wrong, Isabelle is a gorgeous name, it's just lost some of its magic being used SO MUCH.

My cousin's name is Finalee, like, the grand finale lol, not Finlee. She's the last baby and was a surprise condom baby so her dad got a vasectomy and they named her finale lol

Blueliner
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting Blueliner:

Yeah. I know. Isabelle surprised me because her brother's name is Brexton. Not too terribly trendy, even a little unique, and then to have a sister with such an overdone name. I mean, don't get me wrong, Isabelle is a gorgeous name, it's just lost some of its magic being used SO MUCH.

My cousin's name is Finalee, like, the grand finale lol, not Finlee. She's the last baby and was a surprise condom baby so her dad got a vasectomy and they named her finale lol

LOL at Finalee... we're about to have one of those! I miss read  it as Finlee. I totally agree with you on Isabelle, I LOVE the name, but it's everywhere :(

Khelmoria
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM

you forgot mine

Vivien and Evelyn both boys. 

I did not know they were so close in age!

Blue_Spiral
by Kaela on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Quoting Khelmoria:

you forgot mine

Vivien and Evelyn both boys. 

I did not know they were so close in age!

Ohh! Were they 2010? I was thinking they were older than that!

Blue_Spiral
by Kaela on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Quoting Blueliner:

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting Blueliner:

LOL at Finalee... we're about to have one of those! I miss read  it as Finlee. I totally agree with you on Isabelle, I LOVE the name, but it's everywhere :(

Haha, yeah she and her sister both were condom babies, born a few years after the last kid. They had three boys and then two accidental girls when my aunt was in her 40s. At least she got to have the girls she wanted!

Also, she was born on New Year's Eve, so just barely 2010, and they named her Finalee Eve because of it. They call her Fin :)

la_bella_vita
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:00 AM
I have a 2010 baby lol

I love Henry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue_Spiral
by Kaela on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Wolfgang Catch 

Zoey Adelle

Kai Nathaniel

Mische Renae

Finalee Eve

Henry Parker

Havala Risa

Those are all the ones with middle names I remember...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)