Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suggestions please!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 168 Total Views

I'm pregnant with baby number two only 12 weeks along, but I just love picking names. SO hates most of my list, but has agreed on a few. I'd like to know which ones you guys like best and get some suggestions on more names to check out. :) We def. need more girl names to choose from! We also have a 3 year old named Lilith Acacia.

Boys -Middle name will be Henry after my grandpa

Alistair

Finnegan

Jericho

Galen

Sullivan

Girls- Middle name will be Faye after my granny

Violet

Delilah

Juniper

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jerichosmommy
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Well I am rather partial to Jericho :o) Galen is really cute as well! I myself would go with something like Finnley or Finn over Finnegan, but that's just me. 

Out of your girl names, I think Delilah is a beautiful name, and Juniper is cute! 

All in all, great name choices! I think we sort of have the same naming styles :o)

Oh and for more name ideas, here are some boy names I am thinking about for my little baking bun:

Daelen, Declan, Rand, Gareth, Thane, Rikkar, and one of my other sons is Lachlan!

Sorry, I don't really have many girl name ideas, I haven't really looked for girls names much since I've never had one! :o)~

mj.bullion
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Hm. I really like Finnegan. And looove Juniper. It's on my list. :] I'm not really good at suggesting names. lol

Blue_Spiral
by Kaela on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I would rate my favorites...

1. Finnegan

2. Galen

3. Sullivan

4. Alistair

5. Jericho

I like the sound of Jericho but it doesn't feel as classic as the others, even though I know it's a very old word.

1. Juniper

2. Violet

3. Delilah

I like the name Lilith as well. It was on my list for a middle name. It's a perfect combination of classic and interesting IMO.

I love names too, so I love to get carried away thinking about them lol.

Some girl names........

Briony

Tessa

Calandra

Odessa

Vashti (I knew a woman with this name. It's from the bible)

Henrietta

Ulyssia

Willamena (many spellings to choose from)

LilMissSassy09
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM
I like Finnegan Henry and Juniper . Also love the name Willamina.
muse76
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM
I'm pretty partial to the name Sullivan (my youngest son's name), but I also like Alistair and Finnegan. A couple more suggestions for girl names would be Aurora (nn Rory), Eris/Erys or Anastasia (nn Ana).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN