Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here is my master list

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 386 Total Views

Ok, so I am usually very nervous and sketchy when it comes to sharing my lists, lol. But I realize I most have have been used, at least once, and my lists change alot more than I realize. This one has been my steady one for awhile now. Sometimes I remove a name or two from the list, and sometimes I add to it. So it's ongoing lol.

Boys names: Stryker Saxon (that's been my number 1 pick for my next boy since I had DS, he was almost named that) Bastien, Ezekiel, Legend, Wellington, Solon ("Sloan" - it's a family name), Finnegan/Finley/Finnick, Roman, Carden, Maximiliano, Kovington, Sorrent, Hendrix, Nox, Maxim, Aszlo, Aniken, Whyatt/Why, Enzo, Merrick, Arexon, Loki, Oren

Girls names: Waverly, Everett, Legacy, Sutton, Leighton, Lennon/Lennox, Spencer, Easton, Kennedy, Fallon, Meliora, Fenleigh, Genesis, Aspen/Espen, Saylor, Roman, Santana, Kirby, Everly, Franci, Macsen, Merrick, Fox, Nyimah, Sinna (hell yes, I took this from H.G. haha) it's one of my more favorite girl names :)

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Blue_Spiral
by Kaela on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:30 AM

My favorites are -

Saxon, Finnick, Roman and Carden.

Lennon, Lennox, Saylor, Aspen, Espen and Fenleigh

NeOnPrInCeSs3
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:02 PM

My favorites are:

Ezekiel, Roman & Merrick

Sutton, Leighton & Spencer

thatgirlNH
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Haha... yeah, I have too much time on my hands ;) I was bored and messing around and made this. I guess if I had 8 babies right now, these are the names I would most likely choose. =P

AmiJanell
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I like

Finnegan and Merrick

Aspen and Everly

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Hendrix

Waverly, Sutton, Spencer, Everly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN