Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome... Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Unique Baby Names!  We are glad to have you join us! 

Please share a little about youself here, and help us get to know you. 

My name is Amber and I just recently took ownership of this group.  I also own the Pregnancy, After Pregnancy, and Children's Health Issues groups here at CafeMom.  I have three children, a 7 year old, 4 year old, and 4 month old.  Their names are: Cale, Grace, and Aalijah.

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health

by on Oct. 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Replies (251-257):
Crimson.Lullaby
by on Aug. 9, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Hello I am Amanda Mother to 3 year old Brandon Louis.

I did not name him, and honestly don't caare for his name.. I call him Bran.. but it has special meaning to his father.

I have names picked out for if/when we have another.

I love uncommon names and I am big on their meanings.

*When The Full Moon Shines, We'll Stop Hearts Together*

jldiek08
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jamie.  I turn 30 in less than 2 weeks.  I have been married to my highschool sweetheart and best friend since November 2008.  We have 2 beautiful little girls (Milah Jacqueline - age 3 1/2) and (Tatym Louise - age 20 months).

We have been trying to conceive baby #3 since February 2013.  It just hasn't happened yet, but I am hoping soon :)

I love names and am always looking up unique or different names that I don't generally hear often.  When I see a name I like, I write it down to save for the next baby...call me crazy...lol.

MamaMoonlight
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Hi! I'm Amanda. I am looking forward to participating in this group!

wave

MommiiDearest
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Hai there!

My name is Shaylene. I'm 21, my husband is in the military, and I am a stay at home mom. I have a two year old and am pregnant with our second son.

Marsiay
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:37 PM

My name is Marsia and I love this website and would like to share some great resources of baby names like BabyNamesCube.com

shadowspirit07
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:09 AM

We are on pregnancy #3 and are hoping to welcome a live child into the world April 2015 (I had 2 MC). DH and I have been married for almost a year, but have been together for 8 years (we were high school sweethearts). I have 3 fur kids, 2 male cats and a female dog, and am looking forward to our first baby.

Angel Babies: Dec 2013 named Robin Lee (gender unknown)  and May 2014 named Skyler Cherokee (gender unknown), Fur babies: Onyx (cat), Tigger (cat), Clara (dog)

Love is Friendship caught on Fire
wedding tickers

acclbentz
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello ~

I'm Amanda, mommy to Chessa Jean-Marie and Liam Xander-Reed. I'm currently on pregnancy #4, baby #3 (miscarried back in Sept. but so far so good with this baby! 20 weeks and counting! :) ) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)