Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome... Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Unique Baby Names!  We are glad to have you join us! 

Please share a little about youself here, and help us get to know you. 

My name is Amber and I just recently took ownership of this group.  I also own the Pregnancy, After Pregnancy, and Children's Health Issues groups here at CafeMom.  I have three children, a 7 year old, 4 year old, and 4 month old.  Their names are: Cale, Grace, and Aalijah.

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health

by on Oct. 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
Lapis_Lazuli
by Andie- Head Admin on Oct. 16, 2009 at 11:01 AM

It's nice to meet you, Kym, and I love the name Eira =) 

Quoting KCornett04:

Hello, I'm Kym. I recently lost my job and am a SAHM now. I have been with my SO Joe for six and a half yrs. I have one daughter. Eira (pronounce Air-a) Wynn.

tinkerbell76
by on Oct. 17, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Hi, I am Tina and I am a stay-at-home mommy to 6 wonderful blessings.

TaylorJacob (almost 14) (Bi-Polar, ADHD, ODD)

Kaetlyn (11)

Bradley (9) (anxiety, ADHD, ODD)

Greysen (3)

Lilea (2)

Cassiana (almost 17 weeks) (Congenital Heart Defects, chromosome 10q25 deletions)

Jess.Jo.King
by on Oct. 18, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Hello, just joined group all of 3 min ago =] and SO happy to see this group. I am Jessica, one of the most common girls names. I am married to Calvin, and have 2 beautiful girls. Addisyn May age 14 months and Brianna (Bri-on-a) Joyce 4y/o. To give some background and reason of my being here: My husband is Calvin John 3rd. I am NOT looking forward to another Calvin. I have came here to find a uniue name for my husband to fall in love with for the nex child. boy or girl, but mostly boy so I don't have another Calvin. I am trying to find C and D names for both sexes. I have A.B.C and that's why I seek C or D! Sory I am very random, as the more I post you will learn. We are TTC  and hoping for a boy ! Glad to meet everyone!

krystal_xox
by on Oct. 18, 2009 at 1:24 PM

My name's Krystal and my husband is Zac (short for Zachary). We have two sweet/totally awesome kids McKenna Marie (6) and Zachary "Gavyn" (4). We are planning on trying soon and I am completely obsessed with trying to figure out what our next baby's name will be although we have a couple of good names in mind. I feel as if we went a little safe with my other two kids' names and want to be a little more unique this time.

Chouchou7
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Hi , I am Rasa. I am  SAHM of two teenagers. As my business is explaining names and birthdates, i can explain in two or three sentences one name  in a day-describing the possible character traits the name suggests.All is done according to the rules of Numerology. Just have no idea if somebody would like to read it:)

NervousMomy
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 11:26 PM

My name is Katie. I'm not yet married, but am living with my fiance of 1 year. But we have been together 4 years Dec 22. We are expecting our first, which is a boy, due date is Dec 7 and to be named Bryson Michael. I have some crazy baby names locked up tight and would love to share. If it were a girl, her name would be Keara (Key-ara) Jade.

Katie, mommy-to-be

Baby #1 due December 7th-Bryson

lisarox_ursocks
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Hi my name is Lisa, and I am married to an amazing man. We had a beautiful baby girl July 3rd and her name is Baylynn Lucille.

mommy_2_be_2010
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 6:35 PM

my name is monica i'm 23 a first time mom to a baby girl and i'm due january 19th 2010 i'm a poet and full time student who loves to write. my hobbies are writing playing with my chinese pug and reading......i'm looking for baby girl names 

cabinmom
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am new to cafe mom, my name is Jenice pronounced like denise but get the J in there.

I have 2 kids

11 yr old daughter Kasara Elaine

and 5 year old son Wyatt Wayne

it's great to be here.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Hi , my names Tara ... im 22 ... I have a great BF names Ryne ... i have 2 kids , Mike and Harmoni ...  

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN