Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome... Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Unique Baby Names!  We are glad to have you join us! 

Please share a little about youself here, and help us get to know you. 

My name is Amber and I just recently took ownership of this group.  I also own the Pregnancy, After Pregnancy, and Children's Health Issues groups here at CafeMom.  I have three children, a 7 year old, 4 year old, and 4 month old.  Their names are: Cale, Grace, and Aalijah.

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health

by on Oct. 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
tylerngraceymom
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 12:25 AM

hi there! im brooke i have 1 yr old twins Tyler and Gracie!!i have a wonderful husband Ryan and a 4yr old angel Ryan jr. in heaven! im expecting a baby girl but im having the hardest time with a name! maybe you could help?!

newmommyas1107
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Hello everyone.i am Melissa and I am a SAHM to a beautiful little 2year old girl named Jennafyr. Been married to her father for 1 1/2 years. i am expecting baby number 2 in Jan. 2010

kittin002002
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Hi my name is Holly and im married to a great guy named
Adam.  Last year i was diognosed with Polycyctic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS.  I never went through with meds to make me ovulate for the fear of multiples so i thought id never get pregnant  but two months ago my regular doc put me on synthroid and that seems to have solved my problem.  Im 7 weeks pregnant and so happy.  We already have names picked out.  Aiden Ray if its a Boy and Logan Louise if its a girl.

Lapis_Lazuli
by Andie- Head Admin on Nov. 5, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Welcome to the group, Holly and Melissa! It's great to meet you!

And Holly--that was a beautiful story--congratulations on conceiving! LOVE the name Logan for a girl (I knew one from my church--they called her little Lola!)

RoseSiO2
by Group Admin on Nov. 5, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Hi my name is Laurie.  I am a baby name geek- I was the original owner of the uncommon baby name group, but found I didn't have the time to really grow the group.  I am glad to see this one up and running.

I have one child with a unique name and one with a very common name.  I feel that parents who do chose to use an unique name can use some addtional support. 

I look forward to meeting every one.

keppymav27
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone. I'm Mikay and I too am a baby name geek. I have one little boy. His name is Keplin. When I was preggers I knew I wanted a name that was a bit different. I liked Caplan, Kipling and Kepler. So... somehow it all became Keplin.

LYMA172
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 7:32 AM

Hi mamas, My name is LYMA and im  expecting. Im looking for a unique name please help me and give me Ideas. Im Puertorican but im live in GA ,I have a 2 years old kid  .Her name is Dorianne Lenore.Well see you soon and keep in touch.happy

annaica
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Hey everyone!!! I love CafeMom and I love this group!  I came to the group looking for some inspiration with baby names, and hopefully can help inspire others:) I have a 6 year old amazing boy named Keegan, who is the light of my life and we are expecting a rambunctious girl here soon!!!

I like unusual and not often heard names and I love the meaning behind names.  I hope to get to talk to everyone and I know since we all have some common ground to start from that we can all have fun here!

Lapis_Lazuli
by Andie- Head Admin on Nov. 6, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I ADORE the name Keplin! I have never heard it before!

And Luma and annica--we look forward to sharing in your baby naming journey!!

Quoting keppymav27:

Hi everyone. I'm Mikay and I too am a baby name geek. I have one little boy. His name is Keplin. When I was preggers I knew I wanted a name that was a bit different. I liked Caplan, Kipling and Kepler. So... somehow it all became Keplin.

mothercherry
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Just joined today.  My name is Jodie, from Ohio.  I have a son that will be three in Jan and one due in april.   Not sure what we are having yet, we find out in two weeks.  Been married for 5 years to a wonderful man.  I think that is it for now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN