Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome... Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Unique Baby Names!  We are glad to have you join us! 

Please share a little about youself here, and help us get to know you. 

My name is Amber and I just recently took ownership of this group.  I also own the Pregnancy, After Pregnancy, and Children's Health Issues groups here at CafeMom.  I have three children, a 7 year old, 4 year old, and 4 month old.  Their names are: Cale, Grace, and Aalijah.

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health

by on Oct. 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Replies (241-250):
Momma2Be135
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Hey eveybody im Bree and I am in love with baby names. i am currently ttc at age 19 about to be 20 in a month.  I am excited to get pregnant become a mom and say i did it the natural old fashioned way let the body do its work.

AshlynnMama3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Hello! My name is Ashlynn. I am 22 and married. We have 3 daughters Addalynn Mackenzie 4, Alianna Sophia 18 months, and Aria Brielle 6 months. I am here because I am obsessed with baby names!! :)

morgan1997
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Hello this is my son Caiden Michael 

momLynnw2.ttc
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Hi!  My name is Lynn (34) and I've been married to m DH Tommy (Doodle-50) for 13 years.   I have 2 kids:  Courtlyn Desiree McKenzie (15) and Spencer Allen (12).  I also have 4 step kids: Crystal Renee(31), Cheryl Dawn(29), Luther Thomas(25), and Kimberly Nicole(17-mentally handicapped) and my husband has 8 grandchildren too!  Ethan Bradley(15), Micheal Ryan(8), Kylie Michelle(2months), James Thomas(13), Christian Britty(10), Joshua Dale(8), Gavin Thomas(4), and Maddox Helson(1).  I had a MC this past Feb and that loss was hard for us so we are offically TTC.  Gonna need a unique name for a child coming into this huge family!

addysons_mommy7
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Hi. I'm Alexx. I'm 16 years old, I'll be 19 weeks pregnant Sunday. This is my first baby girl, I am naming her Addyson Nichole =)

raychill
by on May. 30, 2013 at 3:05 AM

hello

names rachel. im a 26 yr old mom to 4. kiylee will be 8 in august  deidre is 6 malachi just trned 4 and kaizer will be 2 in august. im also currently pregnant and waiting til this baby is born to find out what it is. 

i joined cause i love names and im looking for different names to put on my list to show my fiance for this baby. he picked the last ones name and i liked it. 

any suggestions would be awesome

_kealoha
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 7:55 PM

My name is Tabitha. I have two little girls, Abbigail and Delaina. I'm 27 and expecting baby #3. I'm not far enough along to know the sex yet, but I'm hoping for a boy!

TeenMommyAt16
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Kera Beth! I am bout to turn 16, and I am 10 weeks pregnant. Me and my boyfiend/babys father both wanted a unique name for our baby, and although if it's a little boy his name wont be unique (Blake Dylan), if we have a girl her name will be Arizona Ray.
morgan0510
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Hi I'm Morgan, I'm 18 years old and a proud mommy to a gorgeous babygirl, Braelyn Faith. She is almost 7 weeks old. I also work and I'm looking into going back to school.

LilMissSassy09
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Working Mom of 2/12 with 1st girl on the way :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)