Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome... Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Unique Baby Names!  We are glad to have you join us! 

Please share a little about youself here, and help us get to know you. 

My name is Amber and I just recently took ownership of this group.  I also own the Pregnancy, After Pregnancy, and Children's Health Issues groups here at CafeMom.  I have three children, a 7 year old, 4 year old, and 4 month old.  Their names are: Cale, Grace, and Aalijah.

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health

by on Oct. 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Replies (31-40):
Callien
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Hi all,

I'm Jen, 22 years old, married to my husband for 2 days now, and we're expecting our first baby in March. Hopefully we'll find out the gender Wed. when we have our ultrasound.

For a girl I like the name Cheilon Marie (pronounced Shel-ahn). For a boy I like Liam Quincy (however I'm not sure about giving him a middle name meaning Fifth). My mind may change, but I'm pretty sure on the first names. Only 4 months to go!

in love  I've never felt so emotional... excited, anxious, happy, worried, and blessed in all my life. I'm going to have a baby with my one and only.   n.n
baby

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:19 AM

Hay everyone! ... My name's Tara & im 22. I have a great boyfriend named Ryne. & 2 wonderful kids named Mike (5) & Harmoni (10 months). My sons father didnt let me go unique w/ his name , lol , but me and ryne both really like unique names , in fact hes the one who picked harmonis name - and it means 'beautiful blending' .. her middle names are Arabella Lynn. Mikes is Richard Nelson.

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

kary1124
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 2:17 AM

hello, my name is Karyin (carry-in), im 19 and 36 weeks pregnant. ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years and loving every minute i have with him.  we are having a baby boy whos name will be Jude William, which has a lot of meaning to both of us, we are both beatle geeks, which is where Jude came from, and we got william because im due dec 8th, which is the day my grandpa died almost 9 yrs ago and his name was william and also thats the day john lennon died. so yea we also have a weiner dog who is almost a year old, who is like my own baby, his name is Strummer and he is just the funniest little thing in the whole, he loves everyone and everything. hes a joy to have and can't even beginning to think about how it would be without him....

i love talking and meeting new ppl so if anyone every wants to talk im online all the time, just send a message or something and i promise to write back.

annaica
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Quoting kary1124:

hello, my name is Karyin (carry-in), im 19 and 36 weeks pregnant. ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years and loving every minute i have with him.  we are having a baby boy whos name will be Jude William, which has a lot of meaning to both of us, we are both beatle geeks, which is where Jude came from, and we got william because im due dec 8th, which is the day my grandpa died almost 9 yrs ago and his name was william and also thats the day john lennon died. so yea we also have a weiner dog who is almost a year old, who is like my own baby, his name is Strummer and he is just the funniest little thing in the whole, he loves everyone and everything. hes a joy to have and can't even beginning to think about how it would be without him....

i love talking and meeting new ppl so if anyone every wants to talk im online all the time, just send a message or something and i promise to write back.

Wow that's really cool, alot of significance there.  I think Jude is a good name:) Congrats and glad you're here!

RiNKeasMom
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 8:04 PM

Hi I'm Molly, which used to be a unique name =-)

I love names and meanings, and trying to have the kid who doesn't have a hundred friends with the same name.

I have a 5yo Rian Trinity (pro like Ryan), but in its spelling the meaning is either from John(which is hubby's name) or "little Ruler". Its a perfect fit.

I also have a 2yo Keagan Riley, which was our choice for a boy, but we liked it so much we used it anyway, and it means "little fiery one", which once again is the most perfect fit for the little girl it goes with. 

RiNKeasMom
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 8:05 PM

Quoting kary1124:

very cool, I love the name Jude (and it just so happens to be my middle name!)

babie113
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:45 AM

hi im jen im 25 i have a 4 month old called Avian i bet none of you have heard that before lol its almost literally unique

Landynsmom62609
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Hi my name is Ashley I am 21 yrs old, single mom and also SAHM (I didnt have my job back after my lil guy was born) to a beautiful little boy named Landyn Carter he is 4.5months and the most amazing baby i could ask for!

slgna5
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Hi

My name is Bethany.I am married for 12 years. I am a stay at home mom to 5 kids.(4 boys and 1 girl) Stephen Robert 3rd (11) ,Gloriah May (9),Lucas Mario (7),Noah  Stanley (5)  Asa Elijah (2 ) and we are ttc #6.

mommyof2anglz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Hi everyone...my name is courtney. I'm a SAHM to two beautiful children. my daughter is 4 years old, and my son is 2years old. they will be 3 and 5 on march 15th and march 17th

MOMMY OF 2 ANGLZ

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN