Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome... Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Unique Baby Names!  We are glad to have you join us! 

Please share a little about youself here, and help us get to know you. 

My name is Amber and I just recently took ownership of this group.  I also own the Pregnancy, After Pregnancy, and Children's Health Issues groups here at CafeMom.  I have three children, a 7 year old, 4 year old, and 4 month old.  Their names are: Cale, Grace, and Aalijah.

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health

by on Oct. 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Replies (41-50):
joker281967
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Hi my name is Melissa and I am a SAHM with 6 left at the house.

My oldest is named Satin Lei (pronounced Lee) she is 18

McKinnah Silk she is 9

Lil Reggie he is 8

McKinley he is 7

McKenya Jade she is 4

McKaylie Gracie (named after grandma) she is 3

And my man Justice he is 13 months

I love names and I love to hear how people picked names for their LO's

JennicaKristine
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Hey ladies my name is Jennica & I have a 3yr old little girl named Alyssa Nicole Edwards when I was pregnant w/ her I tried to come up w/ a unique name but it just didnt happen. & now that im pregnant again i'd like to give it another try lol. I have a name in mind if its a boy but my mom says it sounds kinda girly so idk ... ?? The name is Jaydence & id love to hear yalls opinions =]

JennicaKristine
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 4:02 PM

All of those names are beautiful but omg I love the name Justice that is most def. one of the names on my list =]

Quoting joker281967:

Hi my name is Melissa and I am a SAHM with 6 left at the house.

My oldest is named Satin Lei (pronounced Lee) she is 18

McKinnah Silk she is 9

Lil Reggie he is 8

McKinley he is 7

McKenya Jade she is 4

McKaylie Gracie (named after grandma) she is 3

And my man Justice he is 13 months

I love names and I love to hear how people picked names for their LO's

Bobbi530
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Hello everyone my name is Bobbi-Jo after my father, and my uncle who passed before I was born. I have been in a relationship for almost 6 years but we were just married in August! I have a son from a previous relationship who is 7 years old and his name is Donoven. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for two years and I am looking for a great name! I figured this would be the place to go. Any way I hope to get to know you all and share lots and lots of names!

TikkiNippets
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 12:41 PM

My Name is Nikki and I have always loved seeing names and the meaning of them I am married to a Marine and have 2 daughters  I am a SAHM I am breastfeeding my baby and in the process of potty training my 2 yr old we are LDS also.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
luvmyboysjj
by on Nov. 30, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Hi everyone!

Im a SAHM of 2.

Jaden Abel will be 2 Dec. 12th

Joaquin Emiliano ( pronounced wau-keen) is 7mos.

i like all the different baby names and its so neat to find out how ppl chose their childrens names. My sons name is pretty uncommon, the bad thing is that nobody knows how to say it. they always call him joe-a-quin.

AuroraCarly
by on Dec. 20, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Hello Everyone!

I am Dawn. My lover is Lawrence. We have been married since 8-8-08. Together since 2-2-08. We knew eachother for 7 years before that. He has a daughter named Emilee Opal Katherine age 3. She lives with us full time and I stay home with her for now. We have no children together. I have always loved names and writing.

sopheeahsmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Hi. My name is Amber. I have a daughter named Sopheeah. She is 9 months old. She's growing up so fast.

BabydollJenni
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:35 AM

hi everone!!  my name is jennifer but i hate when peole call me that lolz.  i go by jenni, jen or jenna. i am a first time mom of my beautiful baby girl  Ariana Skye she was born december 18, 2008..  she is my world.

Im very honest, opinoniated and silly too..  i love rock and metal music and write poetry .. i love artwork but cannot draw lolz..  im pretty easy going but when im mad im really mad  anything you wanna know just ask.

here is a pic of my lil princess

jcsmummy
by on Jan. 9, 2010 at 3:40 AM

hi! i'm Crystal. i have a daughter named Jamie Mikaela Winnifred, and a son named Corben Mathew Bruce. we are planning on TTC our 3rd and final child at the end of 2010. i am looking for unique names that start with a J. for a boy, one of the middle names will be Maxwell, for a girl one of the middle names will be Joy. our daughter went nearly a week without a name, and our son's wasn't decided until he was born. we're trying to get a head start this time.

i'm open to any kind of name, i'm looking for something very different from my current children's names.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN