Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share your baby name story!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have a story behind your little ones name?  Maybe a fun story about how you and daddy picked the name?  Share your baby name stories here!

by on Oct. 7, 2009 at 9:36 AM
Replies (81-82):
MaddieReid
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 4:05 PM

My sons name is Hudson Carter Eli.

Hudson: Me and the hubby met in NYC when in college and ended our first date at Hudson River, also we found out that we're pregnant when we were in Canada and so Hudson Bay is also a special place for us - plus I really like the name.

Carter: First of, it's my Grandpa's name. Then it's the name of a Nobel peace prize winner AND the name of one of the best singers in the world (according to my dad) June Carter Cash.

Eli: Short for Elliot, which is the name of one of my childhood friends who I "signed" a contract with when I was very young and who is still my best friend. It means a lot to me and I love the name Eli.

MommiiDearest
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:26 AM

My first son's name is Jace Tezzeret.

Both first and middle happen to be planeswalkers in my husbands favorite game. Now, his name is Jason, and people often think that is how we got Jace... but it isn't. We're just really nerd haha.

Our second's [currently preggers] name is to be Gideon. I was just laying on the couch and it popped into my head, and I was dead set. I just knew that was it. My husband was instantly on board, and I should have know then.... Gideon is another planeswalker from MTG.

We haven't decided on a middle name yet, as I am torn between Zarek and Grimm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)