Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God is there thru everything no matter what it is

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:04 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 155 Total Views
I am also a new member of this group. I am presently separated with my husband engaged and living with another woman even though we are still married. Lady S, I certainly understand your fears and loneliness. Feel free to PM me if you would like some support. You can tell by my name what my life as been like. But we are stronger than we realize and God will be there for each and every day. If it wasn't for him, I would have committed suicide along time ago but he saved my life.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kre4christ
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:16 PM
hi and welcome to open arms.  thanks for sharing what is going on in your life and for having strength in the Lord...knowing that He is always there, even when we don't think He is.

Kim

Even when you can't find a reason to honor another person, honor him or her out of respect for the Creator.

allicatsmom
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2007 at 9:53 AM

Isn't it amazing how when we can be down to the bottom God will lift us up and then we can see enough to help others out.  I can remember the times when I felt out of control that my life just couldn't get any worse that someone would say to me, "I've been there and God is bigger than that problem.  He will lead you through."  What you have done is extended your hand by faith to reach out as a servant of the Lord.  God bless you for your faithfulness. 

Lori

luvmyguyandgirl
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:09 AM
I am so glad that you are looking to God for your strength and support.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)