Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayer for hubby

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 147 Total Views
 I posted this on another groups forum.  I need prayer for my husband. Tmw he has an interview for a position that will bring him a big promotion. He is in the national Guard. And his work is vital to our homeland defense. He rejoined the military 5 weeks after 9/11. I am proud of my man. he is full time service and a wonderful Christian husband and father. Please agree with me for Gods favor and for him to be chosen for the position. His interview is at 2:30 thursday . Thank you for your knee service. God bless
 Georgette
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
HosannMaranatha
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:35 PM
Father, we agree with this sister in Christ that we will petition your favor on behalf of her husband, Your son.  We pray that you will allow him to witness for you and do honorable work protecting our country.  We know that you hold this in your hands and I celebrate with them for this opportunity for this interview and also bow to your all-knowingness; we pray that he will be blessed with peace as he goes into this interview and that you would work through him in this job should he get it.  We thank you in the name of Christ,
Amen.

c-ya

Laurie

allicatsmom
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2007 at 9:50 AM
Heavenly Father:
We praise you for who you are. You are the omnipresent father who loves us with an unimaginable love.  You are higher than the stars and brighter than the sun.  We praise you not for what you do for us but what you are to us.  We thank you for this man.  This man of God who loves you and serves you and our country.  You know that today at 2:30 he will be in an interview.  You know what that interview means to him and his family.  We pray the prayer that never fails, God that your will be done.  You know the future and what it holds not only for this family, but for our great country and our world.  Your word also says that you will give us the desires of our hearts and you know what this man desires.  We pray that you will go before him and prepare the way.  Give him the right words to say in the interview.  Bless this family and our country Lord.  We thank you for the answer you are going to give.  In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Thanks to your dh for serving our country and to your family for sharing him with our country.  I have a nephew that is in the Army and another nephew who is Army Reserves boot camp right now.  They make a great sacrifice to protect our great country.  Thanks!
luvmyguyandgirl
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:11 AM
Praying for God's will to be done today in his interview.  No matter what, God has the master plan...he is worthy to be trusted.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)