Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long has everyone been married?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 775 Total Views

How old were you when you got married and how long have you been married?  Do you ever regret getting married?

I got married at 17 and we've been together almost 8 yrs now.  Overall I don't regret it, most of the time we have a great marriage but then we have our moments just like most people. 

Wife to Jim, Mom to Charise and Stepmom to Samantha

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bcoll
by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:45 AM

I got married 2 months after my 21st birthday, had my first child 2 months after that. 12 years and five children later I can honestly say I married my best friend, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Mamitamaria
by Group Owner on Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:58 AM

This month will make 8 years for us. No regrets here :-)

chelseasills
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:33 PM

i was 19 when we got married, im still 19, 20 next month, and we've been married for 8 months now :) i dont regret anything.

ozzyswifey
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I got married 3 weeks after turning 18 been together 10 years

IzzyBeths-mommy
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:09 PM

we were 18 when we got married, and in just a few short months it will be 5 years since we wed. may 17, 2008 <3

cmabbott
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I was 19 when I got married to EXDH. It lasted 10 months, he cheated on me and walked out... I had the feeling before I got married but ignored it- WORST decision of my life, I fully regret marrying him.  I was "young, dumb, and 'in love'"

I have been married to DH for 5 1/2 years, together for almost 7.  No regrets, he is my best friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)