Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2008 at 12:58 AM
  • 106 Replies
  • 2607 Total Views

Hi all...my name is Maria and I was a pregnant bride.

Ok...now that we have the 12-step program outof the way :-)

I have been married twice and i was pregnant at both weddings. My first wedding I was 18 and 8+ months pregnant. My second wedding i was 23 and was 37 weeks.

When I was young my mother alway told me "the first baby can come any time...all the others take 9 months" to explain my birthday compared to her anniversary. i believed that for a long time. It wasn't until i was like 11 or 12 that my aunt let it slip that what my mom meant is that she was pregnant wth me when she got married :-)

by on Dec. 5, 2008 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomofFour232629
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:03 PM

Hi Maria, my name is Renee'..31 from Atlanta, Georgia. I have been married for 6 years and 3 months...and I was 5 months pregnant at my wedding with our 1st child..my 2nd child. I had a 3 year old daughter at the time we got married from a previous relationship. We now have a set of twins also...born in 2007. We didn't get married "because" I was pregnant, but that played a big role in why we did it so quickly. It's really nice to meet you, thanks for the invite to join this group. I can't wait to meet and talk to other pregnant brides..take care and Happy Holidays!

~Renee'

gennaxgirl
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:07 PM

Hi I'm Jenn. I was 5 1/2 months pregnant at our wedding. I got off the pill 6 months before the wedding hoping to get pregnant around the wedding. Oops... happened way sooner than we wanted. But I was able to take motion-sickness meds for the wedding since I was far enough along. And we had a great time on our wedding day at sea :)

~Jenn~

Ang3lmomma
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:08 PM

Hi. I'm Leticia and I was roughly 8 months pregnant on my wedding day. LOL Now 13 yrs later we have 3 sons and are still going strong.

CAarmywife
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 12:08 AM

im ashley, i was  pregnant when we got married in july, 06. we knew each other for a total of 8 months, i was 5 months pregnant when we wed at a courthouse. he deployed a month later for 15 months, he came back and we had a reception...i was about 2 weeks pregnant to that too ahahah. i was 21 at the time. we've been married for about 2.5 year and have 2 girls

Mamitamaria
by Group Owner on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:27 AM

Welcome everyone!

I hope that this grows to a place where we can talk about anything, knowing that we have at least one common experience :-)

amnesialand69
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:04 PM

hi i'm nicole and i am 2 months pregnant. once my man gets word if he is getting back into the army we will be getting married so i will be probably 3-4months preggo. this is my third baby and i already look like i am 5 months lol. people keep asking if i have twins in there. my bf also jokes like that i told him if it is twins i am cutting "it" off lol.

pregnancy calendar
jessicamelia83
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:28 PM
Hi, my name is Jessica. 25 with 4 kids. Been married for 7yrs and almost 6 months. Been with my man for 8yrs and almost 6 months. I found out I was pregnant 3 months before we married. It was not an oh my Gosh I am pregnant marriage. Even though most people I knew thought that. Even though it didn't make sense, since I sent out invitations for our wedding in January and I found out I was pregnant in late April. Oh well. I am just as much in love with him as the day I met him. :) Oh and I live in Georgia but am from Wisconsin. I am here due to the military which my husband is in.
Mummytomore
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 3:20 PM

Heyy, my name is Maria Smith and i have been married to the man of my dreams Brian Smith for 7yrs and 5mo. I am 28 years old and so is my husband. I was only 9 weeks pregnant when i had my wedding and it had been planned a year earlier and the pregnany was un-expected and i was'nt really big so it did'nt really cause any disconfort on the day etc.

I now have 5 wonderful boys, Dylan,5 Tristan,3 Tyran,2 Wyatt,17mo and Logan 3mo (nearly 4mo).

littlemama810
by on Dec. 24, 2008 at 2:27 PM

Hello, My name is Kelly. I was 3 months pregnant with my first and only child when I got married. I found out I was pregnant in Nov. planned the wedding in Dec. and got married in Jan. LOL

Glitter Text Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com
Mamitamaria
by Group Owner on Dec. 27, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!

We have 19 members and only a few intro's :-(

Maria--Latina wife to Marc since 22 Dec 2003.  Mom to Isabel 10 Feb 96; Joanne 15 Jun 98; Marina 30 Nov 02; and Luisa 9 Jan 2004.

Owner-Pregnant Brides  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)