Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday December 29 weigh in

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2008 at 10:04 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

hey girls!!  i hope you've had a great Christmas!!!  i know i haven't been on track as much as i should have been, but i haven't gained anything!!  wooohooo!!  i was so nervous about that!!!  anyway, i thought that we could all weigh in today and try to get back on track.  i weighed this morning and i was 149.4.  i know that i always weigh less in the morning, so my goal today is to not let that number climb too high by the end of the day. 

by on Dec. 29, 2008 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jawsqueen
by Member on Dec. 29, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Sorry guys, didn't weigh this morning because I have whatever bug that the kiddos brought home. I'll weigh in next week, promise!

Rae517
by Member on Dec. 30, 2008 at 1:00 AM

Sorry I have been MIA, but I am no longer in pain from my fall,  I haven't done to much for excercise, but I did lose 1lb in the last week or so, its not much but I am just happy I didn't gain any weight from the holidays either. 

Rae517
by Member on Dec. 31, 2008 at 3:42 PM

It will be interesting to see what I weigh in at next week since I have a bad case of the stomach flu...LOL

ClearlyDonovans
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2008 at 7:33 PM

I did weigh in but forgot to post it :) I am 151.4 lbs

Beth336
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM

i'm ganna hopefully get a scale tomm. i say hopefully depending on how many vaca days my hubby is getting paid for this pay cuz he had off extra days then what he took cuz of icing and bad weather tey couldnt work till they dug out. soooo if he had a decent pay i will pick one up if not i'll go out for the basics

Kelly_n_Payton
by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Ok so I just realized while looking at all my groups that I havent checked in here in a LONG time... so I wanted to say hi.  WIth the Holidays, I am WAY off track.  I am trying to eat a lower fat diet than before... have still not bought a scale, but did manage to go buy a Pilates Kit from Walmart today.  I really just want to tone and lose a few inches anyways, not necessarily numbers, so I think this will work well for me.  I am so excited to try it out!  I promise, I'll be back here more now that I remember and plan to really give this a go. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)