Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday January 26th weigh in

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:37 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

Sorry I'm just now getting around to this, but I thought it's better late than never!  lol  anyway, i weighed first thing this morning and it was 146.6 lbs.  I feel like i'm making some real progress.  I think i started this thing at around 151.  I haven't done a lot of exercising, but mostly just cutting down my portions and cutting back my dr. pepper.  I have one can maybe once a week to once every 2 weeks.  that was my major weakness going into this process.  i can't really see a difference in my clothes or my appearance yet  =(  but i'm hoping that will come soon!  my softball season is starting up in march and i'm really looking forward to that.  anyway, can't wait to hear for you girls!!  =)
ashleigh

by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jawsqueen
by Member on Jan. 29, 2009 at 3:27 PM
Congrats on the 5 lbs gone! Fantastic job :-) I weighed 170, it's up 3 lbs from last month but I'm really bloated and cranky so I think TOM is going to rear his ugly head. Good luck to the rest of you!
Kelly_n_Payton
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Good job on the 5 lbs!  I finally weighed myself at my parents house 2 weeks ago and I weighed 160.  I am down to 152 now.  (Explained in the post I just posted)  TOM is up for me next week too so we'll prob not have much progress lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)