Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My NEW diet that works...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

So I have found a new to me diet that has caused me to lose 8 lbs in 2 weeks!  Its called the "My boyfriend who I thought would be proposing next month dumped me" diet.  Out of the blue.  He loves me, he cares about me, he wants to make it work... but is not willing to TRY to make it work.  Yes, 8 lbs in 2 weeks.  I have just not been that hungry.  However, I have been talking to a lot of friends of mine and I am feeling better now.  He is childish and trying to play games with my heart so I am not going to give in to that childish behavior.  I actually ate lunch today!  (A turkey sandwich) And had a snack! (Rice cakes)  and am still hungry for some odd reason.  Anyways, for those who were wondering where I am, that is my story for now and my progress.  Dont worry though, I will get back into eating healthier like I was the week before and working out again.  Things happen for a reason.  We may not always know why, but we will in the end. 

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jeff_n_ash
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:53 PM

awww, momma, i'm so sorry!!  it sounds like you're doing really well now.  just be careful those 8 lbs will FLY back on if you're not careful.  all us girls are here if you need us!!!  glad to have you back!!<3 ashleigh

stephandhannah
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:30 PM
congrats on losing 8lbs sorry you just went through a breakup. you will find somebody way better and more mature.
Jawsqueen
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Yikes, I'm so sorry to hear about all that. Please eat though, if he was going to treat you that way he's so not worth you not eating. Keep us posted if you're up to it and let us know if there's any cheering up we can do for yagroup hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)