Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for sharp, motivated women...is that you??

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:23 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

My name is Amy Henderson, I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics.  I am looking for sharp, self-motivated, decision making women who want more from life!

If you are not familiar, Mary Kay is the #1 best selling brand of skin care and color cosmetics in the U.S. for the past 14 years.  If you haven't seen our products in awhile, we have a whole new mineral powder color and foundation line.

Our New Compact Pro!!

You can visit my website to see the newest products and get a virtual makeover!
www.marykay.com/ahenderson1

As consultants, we are the highest paid in the direct selling industry with 50% on everything we sell.  Not to mention, team building commissions, prizes (monthly, quarterly and yearly) and the FREE car program.

I have been a consultant since I was 18 years old and in college.  I never would have dreamed this would be my full time career, but I LOVE IT!! 

I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.  You can also visit my cafemom group to read more about the business opportunity.  www.cafemom.com/group/ahenderson

Whether you are looking for a new look for the new year, wanting a "plan B" because of the economy, or a new career, I would love to hear from you!!

PLUS, ask me about my signing bonus this month!!

Amy Henderson
Sales Director

www.marykay.com/ahenderson1

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)