Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bed Time???

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:40 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 243 Total Views
My husband has been gone sicne April. It hard for me to sleep at night..... but Im more worried about Skylar. Skylar is our daughter she 2 years old. Brandon always put her to bed when his home she wont let me. The rest of the day shes a mommys girl. Put her to bed at night is hard to do with out him here. Ive tried to talk her about, I think shes just to young to understand. I also tried the elom DVD, about hes dad going on a deployment. It made me cry more than anything. And she also gets my pics down of him to kiss and hug and give give nossies to.... then has me do it. Everytime Im on the computer I have to go through all of our pics of him. And ideas to make this easier on the both of us. Take care.
Tiffany Jo
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
gurlskaterb
by Group Owner on Aug. 2, 2007 at 12:18 AM
I would try having her paint or dawl on her own pillow case that has her fathers picture on it.  So that he realy can tell her good night and that she can kiss him. Also does he have a digital camra with sound. Maybe he could take a video of him reading a book or something she can watch everynight before she goes to sleep. Maybe she could even get a copy of the book and read it along with him. If he doesnt have one see if he could ask a buddy to borow one and then burn it to dvd and send it home. Let me know if you try it
Jen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)