Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so hubby half way done with deployment.need ideas???

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2008 at 10:39 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

my hubby is at his half way point now since he been deployed.i been through a deployment before.so i know all whats going to happen.i was wondering you ladies maybe have some ideas that i could use when he gets home.this is whats happening.we will be staying in a hotel cause we gave up our house and i went to ga. to stay with family so we will be staying in a hotel till we get a place so any ideas i would love to hear.and we have 2 small children too.thanks ladies.

by on Dec. 29, 2008 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ncarver03
by Group Owner on Dec. 30, 2008 at 4:48 PM

Do you know anyone in the area??? Cause if you do, ask them to watch the kids for a few hours so  you can go have a romantic dinner and some "romantic" time with your man. He'll love it!!

Nicole

TTCBabyFails
by Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 8:31 AM

I hate deployments but I love homecomings! :) Last homecoming we stayed in a hotel also because I moved home with my parents. After I picked him up we went straight to the hotel where I had a balloon bouquet. some flowers (yes I got him flowers lol) I had an edible arangment delivered, had a platter of his favorite snacks, and as many takeout menus as I could get. It wasnt to overwhelming but yet enough to make him feel super loved. We ordered takeout from like 3 different places and relaxed the rest of the evening (he got home about 9pm)

Also if you have an armed services YMCA and want some free time they offer child care for really cheap. You could take them there for a couple hours while you enjoy some time alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)