Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone else preggo and their hubbys are deployed??

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

k so its been a week sense hes been gone.my first deployment being preagnant....I'm 5 months and i feel so sad and scared...

by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AProudUSMCWife
by Member on Mar. 16, 2009 at 8:18 AM

I am not preggo anymore..but I just did this last deployment pregnant he left at 4 months preggo and I had our son 3 months before he came home..This was my 3rd deployment and he left the last one a week after I had our daughter..it is rough and scary if you dont have family...not sure if you have family or not..I never doo...if you want to talk or vent feel free to add me as a friend and message me anytime

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
I also do Pure Romance Parties!
visit my site for more info or shopping in the confidence of you own home: krystlekendall.pureromance.com
Contact me to get your 10% off for being part of Cafemom

ncarver03
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2009 at 1:15 PM

My hubby's not deployed and I'm not preggo anymore, but that's how it was on his last deployment. I was 6 months when he left and ended up having the baby 6 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia, so it sucked really bad. Audrey was 4 1/2 months when Steven got home, so I know what you are going through. If you need to talk, I'm here....

Nicole [Proud Group Owner]

k_tino001
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2009 at 10:07 AM

oh thank you so much for the responding that made me feel a lot better!!! its just so hard to tell him whats going on with me and the baby he gets very sad and that makes me feel awful..Ive been trying to stay busy with our other 2 but i cant get him out my head..lol...I'm just waiting for our oldest to finish school and i will be going back home to my parents(due to my high risk preg), its only a 21/2 hr drive so its not that bad...but ne ways just wanted to update u ladies and thank you so much for the support just pray that god gives me the strength to go thru this without my other half!!! god bless u all!

abbynzachsmommy
by on Mar. 25, 2009 at 4:49 PM
I am. My hubby has been gone a little over a month and I'm am 10 weeks preggo. If things go even semi-according to planned he should be home well in time for the birth.

Pregnant with baby #3? Come join us!! ~ Pregnant again!

jhcz
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2009 at 11:56 AM

i was preggo my hubbys first deployment. it did not turn out well for us our baby was still born whie he was in a combat zone they brought him back for 4 days (he had to go back after the furnal) and then they told him he did not get his 2 week leave because he went home for the 4 days it was complete B.S.. i hope everything turns out well for you

holsatherbaby
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2009 at 2:57 PM

My husband is deploying for the first time and i'm pregnant with baby number 3!!! itll be difficult!

k_tino001
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2009 at 9:45 PM
Oh I'm not gonna lie to you it was so hard at the begining but then u kinda get used to it! I had a very rough pg but thank god he got to come home for the birth because of that! Just keep urself busy mama with the kids cuz they feel ur pain too! Tust me mine did but then like I said I got muself toguether n things got better! Good luck to u if u ever wanna chit chat I'm here!!!!!
dswarila
by Member on Jul. 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM

My son was due in Feb and my dh deployed the middle of Jan for four months. It was hard and it was horrible to have to go thru having my son without my dh there. But we used a webcam and he got to see the whole thing! That helped a lot! Webcams are awesome!!!

Proud Mommy to a beautiful little boy named Lucas and a proud AF wife!!! air forceyellow ribbonbaby boy

a wedding website

batty_koda07
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2009 at 8:58 PM

I'm not preggo anymore but I totally understand what you are going through. I gave birth to both of my kids while we was deployed. I know it's really hard but it does get easier. You will be okay. Stay strong and if you need anything feel free to ask.

curvysoldier83
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Last time my hubby deployed I was due any second with our first child. They would not let him stay for the birth even though I was at my due date. I had our first child 3 days after he deployed.I gave birth alone and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I was so exhuasted from giving birth and then I had to take care of a newborn by myself. He is Army so 12 month deployments.He came home on midtour after 3 months since not holding his baby girl since she had been born was getting to him really bad. The deployment was over and he came home 3 days before her 1st birthday.I was feeling the way you are feeling right now. I cried and cried when he left when I was ready to pop. It just didn't seem fair, in other units in the same brigade guys got to stay home if their wife was at their due date and they would just get flown out to Iraq 3 weeks after the birth, my husband's battalion commander didn't believe in doing that so when my hubby's squad leader,plt sergeant, 1sg, LT, and CO went to bat for him about staying for the birth the battalion commander said no way. I am getting teary eyed just remembering this time in my life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN