Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my daughters 3rd birthday party Tinkerbell themed

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:45 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

my daughter wanted a tinkbell cake for her 3rd birthday. I covered the entire cakes in fondant and had bc accents. she loved the cake.  I enjoyed making the cake for her.  On her actual day December 2 we made ladybug cupcakes and purple cupcakes with flower sprinkles. she helped the whole way thru with making those on her day.  She is really growing up and I am proud to be her mommy. 

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tomsmom07
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:46 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing. I wish I could do something like that for my son. It is going to be a pirate theme. I can't seem to find anything at the store.

mauspond
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Wow....beautiful cake!  I so wanted to do a Tinkerbell party for my daughter, but she has a twin brother, so we had to go with a gender neutral theme.  Maybe next year I'll consider doing a seperate theme for each of them.  It just gets so costly...much cheaper to just do one lol!

deltadawn1975
by Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 8:04 AM

I am going to do my DD's cake something like this for her Tinker bell party this coming Sunday (21st) . She will also be 3. I am going to add yellow sugar crystal sprinkles to the top to look like pixie dust. My MIL works in the deli at Foodland and she bought me the cake topper that is in the photo.

wreathHave a very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)