Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday Workout?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:38 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 269 Total Views

Anyone working out on Saturday?  I think I will to try to get a jump start on this new year.  I will probably take a nice long walk, not sure.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amber_ledford08
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I work out all week, and then the weekends I take to let my muscles stretch back in place. My doctor told me that 5 days a week at 45 min a day is plenty workout. It will take a while, but you don't wnat to move to fast or you will have extra flab. I leaned that the hard way.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Intrepid
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Both my DH and I will be working out on Saturday. He wants to lose a few pounds and tighten up too, so we decided to work out together. Right now I'm planning on some hi-intensity circuit training for us, combining cardio with weights. Then, if the weather holds out, we'll go on a quad ride in the sand with our son. That should make it a pretty complete workout, and a lot of fun too!

heropwr
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Got up before 7 and did a work out.  Now all I have to do is walk to top it off so I am feeling pretty good.

Intrepid
by on Jan. 10, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Another Saturday and time for another workout. I'm drinking my second mug of tea as I write this, and as soon as I'm done I'll be lacing up my shoes for cardio. This is actually turning out to be my favorite day for cardio because both my DH and my DS have a habit of sleeping in on the weekends, which gives me time to myself to focus on my workouts. After exercising I can get them up and make us all a nice, hot, healthy breakfast! It's a great way to start the weekend!

heropwr
by Group Owner on Jan. 10, 2009 at 12:28 PM

I plan to get a walk in.  I have alot of cleaning to do before the inlaws come.

bluej80
by on Jan. 10, 2009 at 12:47 PM

I did it! Got my Yoga done!!! 

toddler boyboy on a swing

heropwr
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Anyone working out today?

bluej80
by on Jan. 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM

for sure I did gilad bodies in motion and 20 min of yoga now I gotta clean the house I really need a yoga mat I get sick of vacuuming everyday and the days I dont I get lord knows what crumbs and animal hair stuck to my skin and in my hair.  anybody else deal with that????

toddler boyboy on a swing

Intrepid
by on Jan. 24, 2009 at 6:28 PM

I did a 50 minute steady cardio session at between 86% and 89% of my maximum calculated intensity. I'm still feeling really tired, so I decided to forgo the weight training today and just be satisfied with the cardio.

Tomorrow I'll try to get up and do another cardio session, but I won't push it since we're scheduled to go on a 3-hour quad ride with some friends. That will just about be a mini-workout too.

heropwr
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2009 at 9:00 PM

I just walked today that is it.  Hitting it hard on Monday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)