Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having one of those days when I just want to scream!!! (or sleep)

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:53 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 406 Total Views

My darling sweet little boy has an ear infection - YUK!!! which means he's clingy and wants to be held and this ear infection come with diarhia even bigger YUK!!!!  hubby is away, I have a paper due for school on Friday and a conference call with my boss at work tomorrow about 2009 sales that I haven't even started to prepare for. 

I just want to sit down drink a glass of wine and watch TV and ignore everyone.  Instead I'm letting Austin watch Bee Movie for 20th time on the sofa even though its nearly ten and he should be in bed, and I'm avoiding doing any work on cafemom.

oh and the dishes are just teasing me - is it really bad if I go to bed without at least loading the dish washer??

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Matthewsmama75
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2008 at 11:26 AM

arg having one of those days too.  Just want to be lazy, Matthew is in his Jumperoo and i know i need to get up and do laundry and clean but just to bummed out right now.  I Just want to sit on the couch and eat junk food all day and watch movies lol and relax but whats that. Matthew was sitting up and fell back and hit his head because i was a bad momma and got up for a min to get something and BAM so for 10 min all i heard was WAAAAAAAAAAAAA my fault of course lol.

austinsm0mmy
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 6:30 PM

why is it always on the days that I have the most to do that I don't want to do anything.  and on days when everything is done I'm going stir crazy trying find something to do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)