Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pre-K with Triplets

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 12:42 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

I have ggg triplets who will be starting Pre-K  next school year. We live in a smaller town  and everyone at the school knows they are coming and have already decided that they are going to split them up. Do you think i should split them up or insist they stay together????

by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pammywammy6941
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM

My triplets are starting K next year but I will be homeschooling them. But my triplet mom friends have all kept them together for K then split them up...dont let the school dictate what will happen it is your decision...

gkm15099
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 2:54 PM

In most states the parent has the right to chose.  My girls will be together until first grade.  I don't give a flying flip about their individuality.   I care about easiness!  And three different teacehrs, with three did homeworks, thee different class parties, etc. is not my cup of tea.  Plus my girls do great together or apart, so I am not worried about it at all. 

triplets0718
by Group Admin on Dec. 19, 2009 at 8:01 AM

My trips are in K right now. The school they go to only has 1 class for each grade, so it isn't an option for us. I think I'd keep them together for K anyway. My kids are such individuals anyway, I don't think they have a problem being together. One of their friends runs all their names together when he talks about them, like they are one kid, it's so funny!

1807MDT
by on Dec. 19, 2009 at 7:37 PM

I think splitting the girls up should be up to you not the school. I have bgg triplets who will also be starting pre-k next year and my husband and I already decided to split our 3 up because one of our girls has a tendency to talk for our son and the girls are very dependent on each other. Personality wise I believe our triplets need to be seperated but yours may not. Also, it depends on what other activities your kids happen to be involved in. Our kids are all on the same soccer team and gymnastic classes which give them the opportunity to do activities together. Good luck, ultimately they are your children and you know what is best.

lesbians

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN