Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Owner

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:20 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 332 Total Views

Hi everyone. Cafemom was kind enough to transfer ownership of this group to me this morning. I will do my best to be a good owner. I realize that this group will never be the most active group. We are all way too busy! But I hope that we can be here to support each other when we need it.

I would love to have an admin in case life gets busy. Hopefully one of us would be around to check in. If you would like to help out, please let me know.

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
triplets0718
by Group Admin on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I can probably help out. What all is involved? I usually check in everyday, or at least every other day. (This is usually weekends or when dh is home!)

daniplus5
by Group Owner on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:29 AM

That's really all there is to it. That and reply to any posts that you can. If you can think of something to post to get conversation going that's great too.  

Quoting triplets0718:

I can probably help out. What all is involved? I usually check in everyday, or at least every other day. (This is usually weekends or when dh is home!)

triplets0718
by Group Admin on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Sounds easy! I can help if you want :)

Quoting daniplus5:

That's really all there is to it. That and reply to any posts that you can. If you can think of something to post to get conversation going that's great too.  

Quoting triplets0718:

daniplus5
by Group Owner on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Awesome! It is easy. For this group it's easy anyway. Some others it might not be. I will go and promote you now if I can figure out how to do it. lol Thank you!

Quoting triplets0718:

Sounds easy! I can help if you want :)

Quoting daniplus5:

Quoting triplets0718:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN