Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to Vent

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 339 Total Views

Ok I just need to vent.  My triplets are freshmen and it has been one heck of a year!  I am exhausted, hysterical and a wreck.  I thought it would be so much EASIER in high school.  That they would be more self sufficient and there would be less to do.  WRONG.  Wow.  Three at once is really a lot.  There is always something going on.  Always problems to solve.  Always someone needing to go early or stay late, etc etc  That school is a full-time job.  I get mail from there sooooo often with things to take care of.  Now it's proof of residency forms that need to be filled out every year (x3).  We spent a lot of time on their schedules for next year.  The list is endless.  Homeschooling might be a lot easier and I have looked into it and it is a lot more doable in high school than I thought.  The teenager attitude is difficult.  They want to stay in front of media screens and not do anything else, etc. etc.  I am going crazeeeeee!!!! 

by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
triplets0718
by Group Admin on May. 2, 2012 at 7:39 AM

((Hugs)) I feel the same way and my kids are only in 2nd grade. I don't know what I will do when they are in HS!

daniplus5
by Group Owner on May. 2, 2012 at 1:32 PM
I am about to go and register my for 4 year kindergarten for next year. That's going to be hard enough. I am sure that high school is so much worse!
mvbullock
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Good Luck!

Trilovemommy
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Geesh, I was really hoping the older they got....the easier!!! :-(
IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM
As a high school teacher, I'll just say it only gets worst! Paperwork overload their junior year will make u want to scream!
joeygirl
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Oh gosh I can only imagine junior year with ACT and college forms and hopefully scholarships?? I have to look into the scholarship deal.................And the fact that they bring up driving!!!  Altho I go back and forth to the school so many times a day it's not even funny.  Even now, 2 are in summer school and one is doing baseball so I drive there at least 4 times a day yet!!   They will probably have even more varied schedules each year.  One has to go early for this, one has to stay late for that.................I'm planning to give the girls some McDonald's money and have them "practice" walking home from summer school.  Boy are they giving me trouble.  The one said she can't wait until she drives and I am old and will want her to drive me places and then she can say NO to ME!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!  (Oh boy and that was the "sweetest" one when she was little and always writing me nice cards thanking me how hard I work for them!!)  I am dumbfounded about how they change!  All those warnings about wait until they're teenagers are TRUE  :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)