Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

task 28

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

10 points.

its snowing at my house and i love the snow so for this post you get ten points just for telling a story about a memory you have with the snow. it can be anything.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:33 PM
Replies (1-6):
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:00 PM

I lived in Mid Michigan when I was a kid.... We where sleeding one day and went to a big hill. I was scared of everthing and there were big trees at the bottom of the hill I was afraid of hitting. One of the boys in the neighborhood that I had a crush on offered to take me down  on his sled, I was scared, but wanted to go with him. he promised me he would not hit any trees! Of course we hit a tree! I was so mad and pretended to be hurt so I could get more attention from him.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:43 PM

I am from Ohio, my brother and I had to walk to the store for our parents. He had the money and since in was snowing we played along the way. once we got to the store and got what we needed, we got in line just to find out he lost the money. We though we were going to be dead. Got back home, my dads friend was there so we told him the story and he said that he would walk our paths to see if he could fine the money. I knew there would be no way, but to save our butts he told our parents that he had. (We know he just replaced it with his own money.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:29 PM

last year we took both our girls out sledding.  it was the first time maddie had ever went and cierra hadn't been for a couple years.  we had a blast.  i think me and matt just as much as the kids.  I can't wait until we get a good snow so we can go this year.  here's some pics from that day

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:51 PM

When I was about 8 or 9, we lived at the bottom of a big hill.  In the winter we used to sled down the hill into our driveway.  One year, I wasnt paying attention to where I was going and ran right smack into the side of our car.........Face First. I dented the door and gave myself 2 black eyes.....

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:39 PM

When I was about ten or eleven years old my dad had made a snow man for the whole family. We all had one each and there are six in our family. So we didn't have much snow left on the ground. My mom and sister wear glasses so he had an old pair of theirs on the snow men. My mom laughed so hard and we loved it.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:20 PM

I have a ton of snow memories from growing up with my sister, but none compares to the memories that were made yesterday with cameron who is almost two and mekynna who witnessed her first snow fall.  They were both so cute, i've never seen two kids so young have so much fun!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)