Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

task 61

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:55 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 306 Total Views

25 points

without anyone bashing or getting mad all you ladies are intitled to your opinions

What do you think about our new president?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Crystallynn
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:02 PM

I think it is a great opportunity for our country.  We needed a new face in there.  Sometimes it is just time for a change........

princessleah79
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Truthfully speaking I didn't agree on a lot of things he said in his debates but whats done is done. All I can hope is that all goes well.

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that he didn't trust me so much.
-Mother Theresa
naynaybee
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I think he has a lot to prove to people who voted for him and against him. He has alot on his plate, now we just have to wait and see how well it will be handled.

Sandy418
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I think we are going to see a change for us finally. He seems  to know what he wants for this country. He already is making changes with his white house aides. He has frozen their salaries.

beward79
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM

i'm not a big political person.  i've seen him do things and stand for things i agree on and things i don't agree on, so i don't really know.  i'll just have to wait and see.

newmama_21007
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:45 AM

i honestly don't know.  i watched his debates and was impressed by some things and turned off by others.  i'm really impressed with his wife and how she handles herself in different situations.  i think he has a lot on his plate and i just hope he can step up and prove he should be where he is.

lanie57
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 11:30 PM

I hope that this one well get this country straighten out. We needed a change badly

25mamaof3
by on Feb. 9, 2009 at 12:01 AM

I think he will do a good job, even though it will tak a long time. As the first black president I feel like people are going to give him a hard time and wish people weren't so ignorant when it comes to peoples races.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)