Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hhhmm .......... I'm Curious

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 130 Total Views

Why would anyone pick working for someone else over working for themselves??

Is it because they're afraid that working for themselves involves too much involvement??!! =) LOL.............. Maybe it's because they know that most companies out there only cater to a certain target group (women mostly)......... which limits the income potential tremendously!

The truth is that people want to make a LOT of money with MINIMAL work or effort and this is a fact.  There's nothing wrong with that other than the fact that no company in the world offers that or has offered that option .......... until now

I've seen countless posts from moms looking for a J.O.B. that they can do from home and make money.  1st of all, these "jobs" don't exist so it's unfortunate to see so many people constantly looking for something that they're never going to find.  2ndly, for me, the thought of having to answer to someone else everyday makes me sick to my stomach. 

This is why I was THRILLED when I was introduced to My Harvest America.  This is a home - based business opportunity, however, it does not function like the typical Network Marketing companies that we are all used to.

1.)    You NEVER have to explain how to use the products to anyone, which means NO PARTIES, NO PARTIES, NO PARTIES!!

2.)    The products actually cost LESS than what you would pay at your local store

3.)    Everything you order is all stuff you would normally be getting at the store anyway, only you're paying a fraction of the cost AND it ships to your door for FREE every time

4.)    There is no bulk ordering required.  If you want 1 can of soup you order 1 can of soup

5.)    There are no minimum monthly orders required.  You order what you want WHEN you need it

6.)    You don't get demoted to a lesser discount if you don't sponsor a certain number of people each month.  You get the same discount no matter what you do

7.)    No management criteria, which means no ranks or levels to move up to so there is NO PRESSURE to sponsor and there is no holding anyone's hand or cheerleading involved to motivate them to move up so that you can move up because there are no levels to move up to.  Everyone does what they want WHEN they want

8.)    No discontinued products because of "new product line" launches

9.)    There is no easier way to make money than this: You buy your groceries online for a fraction of the cost that you would pay at your local store and they ship to your door for FREE - then you share with others how you're saving money ........ That's literally ALL there is to this business because everyone eats / everyone shops for food / everyone wants to save money  / everyone wants to make more money

10.) The compensation plan is as simple as it gets and the money you can make with this is staggering, not to mention, unlimited

Think about how many moms that you know who would do anything to get their diapers at a cheaper price or their formula, baby food, wipes, medicine, etc. and have it ship right to their door for FREE so they don't have to drag kids out of the house to shop with them!

www.myharvestamerica.com/myonlinesavings

Owner of SEX - B.J. 101 - Adult Content!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/40714

Co - Admin ......... American Idol Fans http://www.cafemom.com/group/674

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sekenvpip
by Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM

What a great opportunity for everyone to save AND make money!!

Owner of SEX - B.J. 101 - Adult Content!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/40714

Co - Admin ......... American Idol Fans http://www.cafemom.com/group/674

GDIMOM
by Member on Jan. 5, 2010 at 11:53 AM

I joined! The free deliver is what got me but here is the savings as well!

Here is my first order which doesn't even include FOOD! Over 10,000 items.

I can  honestly say I love this opportunity and I would STILL order from them if they didn't have an awesome pay plan!

The first price is the My Harvest America price, 2nd price Hyvee is my grocery store down the block, and then I went to Walmart (only go once or twice a month cuz grocery is closer) to get their prices.

NOTE: a few items Walmart or Hyvee didn't have & I noted that.

Total savings just at $19!!!

Item                                                                MHA,   Hyvee,  Walmart

1. Hefty CinchSak kitchen bags 13 gallon, 45ct $4.54,  $6.58,  $6.48

2. V05 Shampoo  herbal escapes 15fl oz            $  .65,  $.99,    $1.00    

3. V05 conditioner herbal escapes 15fl oz         $  .65,  $.99,    $1.00    

4. Top care (generic) baby wipes aloe&vit E     $1.64,  $2.77,  $1.97

5. Crest kids toothpaste sparkle fun 6oz            $2.33,  $3.48, $3.52

6. Olay body bars 4.25 oz, 2ct                           $1.94,  $2.88, $2.48

7. Joy ultra concentrated dish liquid 30fl oz      $1.63,  $2.38, $1.97

8. Crest 4.4oz                                                    $1.94,  $2.59, $2.47

9. Luvs ultra leakguard siz 4, 52 ct                    $8.44

Price per diaper becaue the package count didn't match up

MHA   $.16       Hyveee $.20       Walmart  $.22

10. Luvs ultra leakguards size 6, 40ct                 $8.44

MHA   $.21       Hyveee $.34       Walmart  $.30

11. Scott extra soft bathroom tissue 4ct             $1.29

Different rolls per package. Price per roll below...

MHA   $.32       Hyveee $.58       Walmart  $.53

12. Scott 1000 sheet bathroom tissue 4ct            $2.59  

Different rolls per package. Price per roll below...

MHA   $.64       Hyveee $.95       Walmart  $.90

13. Tampax super plus 20ct                                 $2.39,  $3.57, $3.14

14. St. Ives Swiss Formula advanced vit E 18 fl oz  $2.79, $4.98, $3.97

15. Suave kids 2 in 1 shampoo detangling, tear free 12oz $1.55, $2.88, walmart didn't have

16. Johnson's baby lotion vanilla oatmeal 15oz         $2.46, $4.19, walmart 20oz $3.27

17. Johnson's baby wash w/baby lotion 16.5 oz        $2.27, $4.19, $3.27

Total savings just at $19!!! REMEMBER they have tons of FOOD that you ALREADY buy!

If you sign up I would love to hear your first order savings, its like having a coupon for EVERY item you buy.

Mom2two925
by Member on Jan. 5, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Yes, it's true.. i saved 60.00 on my 1st order and the time the 1.5 hours of my life in the supermarket.  It is so easy to earn money with this.. within a few hours of registering, I had 2 sign ups...  now i will earn the match bonus too.  Moms are joining MHA everyday..  join early and benefit not only from the savings, but from the business opportunity that goes along with this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)