Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hot! Hot new WAH opportunity from the UK looking for US growth ... Don't miss out ....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:00 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 95 Total Views

Would you like to sell something that you and other mums already buy almost every day but is better quality and better value?

The market for this product is worth over $7 billion every year in the US alone!!!

How many times have you heard about something new, not acted upon it then about a year or so later discovered that it has been a runaway success story??

I live in the UK and people love my product; the fact that there is no hard sell - there is no need, it sells itself!  I never get stressed, I stand around chatting to other mums, drinking tea, not feeling like I'm actually at work and thinking I'm so very lucky to have found Phoenix Trading.  This is the reason why lots of other mums ask me if they can join the business!

This is a fantastic opportunity to start up your own greeting card selling business.  Could you do this too and 'work' the same way as me? 

In the UK we have just over 1% of the greeting card market and our medium term target is 5%.  I need a lot more sellers to reach just the 1% in the US - can you help?  You won't be bumping into each other just yet!!

It's sometimes true that the first ones to get into a business at an earlier stage often make the most money providing they grow their own team.

• $99 start-up fee
  • No pressure
  • No sales targets
  • No set hours - work when you want
  • No sales experience needed

To see our gorgeous range of products and to find out more about me and this fantastic new opportunity click on my website here.

Clare Bates
Super Work at Home Mom!

Take control of your life and be your own boss:- Click here 

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)