Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am looking for new at home workers - There is no start up cost

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

Become a school advisor

I work from home with an online school that helps mainly military spouses go to school for free. It's a wonderful schooling program that can be done from home; at one's own pace. Military Spouses actually attend the courses free. We have courses such as real estate, medical billing-transcription & coding, paralegal,   pharmacy tech & more! You can refer military spouses or regular students. We just basically post the ads and transfer the leads to the company; we do not make phone calls or speak to the leads. We are paid a very generous amount for this; and you can work as little or as much as you wish. The only requirement is to attend most of our Friday conference calls in the afternoon; which are not long at all. However; they are like our weekly meetings and training sessions. There are no start up costs, quotas or territories. I am looking for ladies to get started now; I will provide all the information to you. For more info; please send me an e-mail with your name, state and a contact phone number to: davianewman@aol.com      I will then send you an e-mail going over everything to make sure this is something you'd like to try. Make sure my e-mail does not hit your spam or junk mail folder. Please e-mail me instead of commenting or sending a CM PM; I can get to my e-mail inbox much faster.  I look forward to speaking with you! 

Thank You

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)