Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get Paid For Socializing! Free To Sign Up! Earn $1 Per Friend !!!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 59 Total Views
QUESTION FOR YOU - How many friends do you have on Facebook, MySpace, Pinterest or Instagram? Did either of those social media companies PAY YOU to invite your friends to join their site?

What if I told you that there is a social media site that pays YOU $1 every time someone uses your unique referral link and signs up to be your friend on their site? That's exactly what happens when you sign up for Side Tick and invite people to the site to be your friend! You get paid $1 per friend! Straight up!

Imagine what would happen if you invited 100 of your Facebook friends to join you on Side Tick...that's $100 in your pocket! How about you invite 300 of your friends...that's $300! You even earn money when your friends invite their friends! Side Tick pays you 6 levels deep!

It doesn't get any easier than that to make money socializing! Check out the site to see other ways to earn!

Why not come on over and be my friend on Side Tick? Hopefully you'll like it but even if you don't...you would have helped a friend to get at all that free cash they are itching to give away! :)

If you decide to join...inbox me to say "hello"! My goal is to get 100 new friends in the month of February! Come on over, sign up and help me make my goal!

http://www.sidetick.com/signup.php?signup_referer=47399
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)