Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Legit Online Business - Create Websites on Your Own Terms

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 69 Total Views

I am the mom of two wonderful kids and because I have built my own online business I don`t have to miss a Valentine`s Day party or Christmas Party at school and I don`t have to get my little one of to daycare before the sun is up.

I will cut the ... and get down to what it is I do.  

For the last 5+ years I have been working with websites. I create websites on topics I enjoy writing about and then I monetize those sites in different ways. It can be putting ads on there or it can be recommending a product that I get a commission for... 

With today`s technology it is easy to set up a site and you can do it for free. 

The process includes:

-Setting up a website

-Write content

-Monetize it in some way

-Get visitors to the site

When I started out I Googled everything step by step and my first site took a long time to put together :). Then I found a place that offers training on all this called Wealthy Affiliate and I have been a part of that community for the last 5 years. Wealthy Affiliate is free (they have an upgrade but nothing you need to get started.)

They will walk you through all the steps:

- setting up a site, a free site :)

- what to write about

- how to make money doing it

- how to get visitors to your site

-plus they have an awesome community to help

Feel free to "friend" me its veronica.l and I can help you through the whole process. I often participate in the chat or you can send me a message on my page.

Don`t get overwhelmed when you get there, there is a lot of info but go through step by step and you will be fine.

See you over there :) wealthy affiliate

If you have any questions at all feel free to leave a comment or message me,

Veronica

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)