Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Web fortune master?

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 7:54 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 7404 Total Views

has anyone heard of this company. It seems to have been on alot of news channels and cnn?

by on May. 21, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smileforthree
by New Member on May. 26, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I am currently researching this company and have found little to go on....Sounds amazing..but to good to be true!!

jeepthing
by New Member on May. 28, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I am also looking into this Company, Would love any info that anyone may have! I am tired of working for terrible bosses. I am tired of "clocking in" and spending all of my time at a job I do not like. I would love to work from home.

megohotto
by New Member on May. 28, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I recently heard of this company. I called in for information and they were very short with me. You can sign up for 29.00 and then there is a 8.97 monthly fee, but if you call in after signing up they will waive the monthly fee. There is a 30 day trial then there is a 7 day grace period after the 30 days are up where you can get your 29.00 back if you weren't satisfied or like the line of work, wasn't what you expected etc... seems interesting. it does seem too good to be true... but might be worth the 29.001!?!?

megohotto
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Did either of you two sign up to do this? Or did you find other information about the company?

ismilefor3
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I didnt sign up for it. I looked it up at better business bureau and i honestly dont remember what was said. i seem to have an empty head lately.  i believe people were complaining about not getting paid.

jeepthing
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I personally do not want to pay money to get a job. It sounds like a scam if they want me to pay to work. Until I hear more about it I'm not interested in investing money I do not have.

mstelling
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Two things you might want to check out before you sign up  is 1) acoording to the first site I listed below it's only been up and running less than a month so how much success could they possibly have had other than collecting money from people like us and 2) the second site describes how large companies actually win advertising on most sites so I don't see how little old me is gonna swoop in and just place my link ??? 

tech.fortune.cnn.com/2012/01/05/web-advertisings-master-auctioneers/

www.statscrop.com/www/webfortunemaster.com

heather2014
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Welll I just paid $47.00 for this Web Fortune, as soon as I did, I got emails about setting up an online store, not at all what they say at first. I should have reviewed everything about the company first! I am thinking I got scammed, but some of the sites say that they have to initially offer a legitimate item then they try and sell you others. Has anyone else tried this yet??

melagranmom
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:42 AM
I never heard of it. I have been working with eBay and Amazon doing dropshipping and it's making me good money. If anyone wants an info link let me know.
nuyone2003
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Im researching information on work at home jobs I need to know if any are truly legit?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)