• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Own Free to low cost Home Biz!!!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:49 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 152 Total Views
Let me explain a little about what I do. What I do is get customers of natural gas & electricity all over the U.S. a better rate & also this is a greener & cleaner solution. I do this on my own time & work my own hours. Since this is my Business.

Some ppl just want to switch services and some people want to become a Representative. Either way when you switch to our company can become a representative for Free ( if you have natural gas or electricity in your name ( each state varies ) If not there is a $20 start up fee ) Each customer that switches will also get a $50 Visa debit card. Think of how everyone uses electricity or natural gas. U will be making $$ every time they turn on a light switch. There are also bonuses & residual income. Our company gives back to the charity of our choosing in our name. As we build our on business.

If that sounds interesting to U. Leave a reply or send me a message. Either way I am here if u want to move forward.

http://napower.biz/727780 There are 3 short videos there on my site. I hope to talk w/ you soon.

Have a blessed day!
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Myrick4pack
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Bump :-)
Myrick4pack
by New Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 12:48 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)