Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Call me the wrap girl :)

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:44 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 51 Total Views

Hi everyone,

I'm been here on Cafemom for years but wanted to introduce myself in this group.  I'm a single parent of 2 kids, ages 13 & 10.  I'm blessed to get them off to school every morning and home with them in the afternoons.  I make my schedule- and was so fortunate to stumble across a company that is currently one of the fastest growing health and beauty companies out there.  With a lot of companies, you go on hope that their products work.  With my company, you see it firsthand.  Our biggest product used to be sold for hundreds of dollars in spas across Europe.  Once my company bought the rights to use it, then it became available and affordable to women everywhere.  Our #1 seller?  A body slimming wrap that actually breaks down fat cells, detoxifies, tones, and firms.  I'm a see it to believe it person, so this company was perfect for me.  I myself saw my "baby belly" become smoother, the skin tighter, and stretch marks lighter. 

Most of us want that right?  So...yep I knew this was a company I wanted to work for because it's selling an amazing, and healthy product that we all want!  I'd love to help you get started to so that you can be healthier and if you'd like to make money too, I can help you there as well!  :)

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)