Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WAH Training Call For Cafe Moms

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 162 Total Views

I know many of you are interested and have wondered about Ameriplan, how to get started, how we work, what we do, what's involved etc.  I want to get a group together next week to listen in on our new broker orientation.  This is an invitation to anyone who is interested to go through the training call that all of our new brokers start with once they have enrolled with us.  Essentially I am offering this to you so that you can get a feel for our company and our training prior to taking the step of actually enrolling and putting up the investment to start your own business. 

This call will be held Thursday evening, August 2nd at 8:30 EST, 7:30 CST, 6:30 MST and 5:30 PST.  This call will be hosted by my own National Sales Director, Kelly Fuller.  (you can read her bio on my website.)  She has been with the company for 4 years and is making $100k a year in residual income.  She started this business with 3 very small children and a very part time schedule of 15 - 20 hours a week.  She has been where we are and she can relate so well.  She knows this business very well, she is one of the best!  I can't brag her up enough!!

Kelly will take you through the process of getting your Ameriplan business going and the steps that you need to take to start making money.  She will go through our training website and explain the ins and outs of our business and how to do it.  It is a one hour call and it is live so you are free to ask questions whenever you wish.

Please send me an email at wiler@ameriplan.net or PM me on here to let me know if you plan on attending.  If you want to attend, however, and that specific time will not work for you, please let me know and we will set one up that will work with your schedule for you to attend.

If you need a refresher on the basics of Ameriplan, I have posted a new journal to give you just that.  You can read it here: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=314550&posted=1 

If you are ready to go ahead and start working now, by all means, send me a message or enroll yourself at http://www.iboplus.com/wiler and click on the JOIN NOW tab at the top.  I will contact you immediately with all of your training info and step by step help to get your business started.

I look forward to helping you fulfill your dreams of working at home!

~~~~Christina~~~~  
Ask me about affordable medical or dental coverage!
Stay home with your kids and make money! 

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)