Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Catch the vision and excitement- American co. -Eco-friendly candles and more! Low start up

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 57 Total Views

There are so many choices but how many companies offer  eco-friendly candles  that over 80% of homes use as well as a low start up, low monthly fee,  superb  AMERICAN made products, fantastic training, no quotas, no parties, low competition  and  generous comp plan where you can earn on up to 8 levels?

Whew!
That's us in a nutshell and if you've looked around, you'll see thet we have a company with more potential than most   I am looking for more serious spirited  positive people who see that HUGE potential . Catch a glimpse of our excitment and vision on a phone call to distirbutors made 12/30 by our VP and CEO .  It's on my blog....newest blog entry---
www.miabellanaturals.blogspot.com   

This is the BEST time of year to start.  You can join today  for 49.95+tx/sh and start a team today.   We have a  simple, GENEROUS compensation plan  with no minimums or personal quotas.   See our comp plan here--->
www.debra.scent-team.com/compensation--plan.html  

oh, and parties are NOT required. We know you've got other things to do and want to run your business without lugging stuff from house to house or going to parties where almost no one shows up. We know you want a consumable product that is easy to carry and  show and easy to sell. A product that puts a smile on peoples faces, young and old, women and men. We know you want wholesale prices, high mark up and superb earnings on a team.

Our 6 year old American company is growing tremendously annd making more changes and enhancements all the time.  Will YOU be onboard as we offer  more and more new enhancements and bonuses? We already have a monthly contest  open to all disrtibutors with the first prize being $3000. We have cash bonuses and car bonuses too! 

WE offer fantastic training to help you take your business to the top!

Interested? 
 Please take a  look at this---->>>> 
http://www.debra.scent-team.com/videopresentation.php   

You can learn more at
www.miabellanaturals.com  

I'll also send you a scent sample and biz opp brochure so you can make your decision in your time. Please e-mail
dferrie3@gmail.com    and put "info packette" in the subject line 

Hope you join us and let us show you how to make money in this business. Our top earners earn over $400,000 a year in a 6 year old company. We are positioned  for incredible  expansion   over the next years. Gen Y is joining us and boomers are ready to retire but need income from home/online . Husband /wife teams are growing fast with us too. Moms, dads, singles, retirees...we have so many making money in so many ways. 

Why not start making tomorrow's dreams start today? I am and I LOVE this company. 

Contact me anytime  with questions. (;-)

~Debra
Diamond team leader~Natural Wax Candles  www.miabellanaturals.com

Blogs www.miabellanaturals.blogspot.com      
 www.heartnsoulathome.blogspot.com

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)