Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Secret Shopper Work is awesome and easy, and fun.. I love the money I make!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:52 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 58 Total Views

How's Secret Shopper Work?

We pay you to shop, fill offers, receive gifts and test new products. To get started, fill out the form on the left or click here. As soon as you have signed up you will receive a notification email. One of our team members will then review your application and you will receive a response within 24 hours.

Why Become A Secret Shopper?

The idea is simple. We pay you to shop! Secret Shopping online is a fun and easy way to make more money while providing quality feedback to large companies and organizations. It's definitely a win-win situation for online companies and more importantly, for YOU! You get paid to shop, get paid to receive gifts, get paid to fill out forms, get paid to test BRAND NEW products before they even hit the market! People are calling this the easiest and most fun job online. Apply here
 http://www.secretshopperwork.com/r/4604

Once you get signed up make sure you update your account so you are sure you get paid. Enter your paypal email and fill out the W-9 and fax it back to them.

For every person you get to sign up and if they complete a sheet YOU MAKE 30.00 Plus if you complete offer you can make even more money. It is free to join and easy money!

If you need any help feel free to contact me any time

Please complete a sheet to insure that we both get paid.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)