Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your Reason to Join AVON??!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 95 Total Views

With the touch economic challenges America is facing today.  Avon can be the answer for you and your family.

At a time when jobs are scarce and credit is tight, direct selling offers a unique opportunity.  For just $20 you can start an Avon business and take control of your finances.  Today.

"I had everything I needed to get started and make money immediately." - Daryn, Executive Unit Leader

"I started selling Avon because I wanted to buy a car.  Now I'm putting my children through college." - Tania, Senior Executive Unit Leader

"I never thought I could sell anything, but when my first order was over $800, I realized I was wrong, and selling Avon was the best thing I ever did."  - Pam, Executive Unit Leader

Suze Orman says "Now is the time....and you won't find a better partner than Avon".

Why wait???  Join online today and take control of your finances and your future.

Join Right Now: http://www.start.youravon.com and use Reference Code: pamburger

As an Executive Unit Leader, I will help guide you to a successful and fulfilling career with Avon.  Why not you?  Why not today?

It's easy to sell because it's Avon! 

Change your life with the world’s largest direct seller!  
Use reference code: pamburger

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)