• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE No Quotas, No Forced Autoship, Health Benefits, Green Natural NonToxic Products!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:21 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 97 Total Views

This is a very good opportunity!

GoFreeGoGreen is an opportunity to make an incredible difference in your life, the lives of others and the environment!  We are a green products customer acquisition company!

There is No cost to join, there is No required auto ship , there is No purchase Requirement!

We have the best opportunity and so much to get VERY excited about!

We are getting new products every week for the rest of the year! ( so dont worry if the selection looks a little slim now we will be offering so much more!....this is ground floor so getting in now is HUGE!)

We are about to launch a HUGE internet ad campaign!

You can become a member for FREE.  You earn commissions on your sales (20%) and the sales of your team for 7 Levels with NO purchase requirements or quotas!!! 

And IF you want t earn extra bonus commissions, you just have to become active to qualify to earn extra bonus commissions on top of the regular commissions.  To become active all you need to do is have 10np (approx. $20) in sales from your personal account either for personal use or sold to a customer!  This offers 70% of profits as commissions when you add it all up!! 

You also have the option of signing up for our GoNet Program which will qualify you to active (counts as 10np) for only $12.99 a month which will give you access to so many benefits including intense product and business training, marketing tools, and a HEALTH BENEFITS savings programs which includes among others Dental and Vision that allow you to save up to 80% on those services!  This is a great option for those serious about building a big business and for those who need health benefits!

All Products offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and are held to the highest green, nontoxic, standard!!  No Parabens, PEGs, Phalates, or other not good for you ingredience! In the coming weeks expect to see an all natural organic skin care line, hair care/personal care line, baby care line, and complete household cleaner line including toilet cleaner, laundry detergent, dish soap, etc., soy candles and more! 

Imagine if you were one of the first in Shaklee or Mela!  This Opportunity is Huge!  Now is the time to get in and build your team!

My team is growing more and more every single day!

www.gofreegogreen.com/MYGREENHOMEBIZ

Join now, don't miss this one!!!  You have nothing to Lose and A Promising Future to Gain!  Go to my link, look around, sign up and dont forget to write down your user name, password, and given web address and keep it in a safe place.

Please send me a message with any question or if you join, then send me a note to let me know right away so I can help you get off to a good start!!  You will be invited to join our teams private training and support group to help ensure your success!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
greengma
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:01 AM

what a great Opportunity....Join Us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)