• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have a Home Business with Gold Canyon

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:52 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 70 Total Views

If you have always wanted a company that supports and helps you grow your business then I suggest you look into Gold Canyon.
Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers. AND Introducing the Boutique Chic™ Fine Fragrance Collection.
Did you have a chance to read the August promotion on joining? I'll attach it here
http://content.ll-0.com/gcessentials/09AugJoinUsUS.pdf?i=080109155056
On June 10th, Gold Canyon came out with a NEW! promotion called the Stimulus Kit. This kit inclues the basic supplies you need to get your business up and running right away for only $20 (this includes the shipping). Here is the link
http://content.ll-0.com/gcdemonstrator/StimKit_flyer7.pdf?i=060909204954
If you would like more info or would like to talk, I would love to call you and tell you how wonderful this company is and their products.
Please take a look at my web site so you can see all the great scented candles, all-natural home cleaning line called Homeology ( this product has it's own web site www.BeGreenCleanBlue.com ) and a body care line called Emerge.
Have a great day

Marianne Corns
Gold Canyon Gold Demonstrator
www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
(540) 338-3991
rmcorns@gmail.com

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)