Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who all's going to what shows?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 8:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 168 Total Views
Do you know which shows you're going to? Many many many tickets go on sale this week! Check out www.undented.com and their tour section to see. There are the itunes presales, which I'm NOT doing. I'm not paying that amount of money to meet Tori in that way. Not worth it! Anyway, I'm doing at least all the TX shows-maybe some CA ones.

Who else?
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lauramars
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2007 at 11:52 AM
I only have tickets for the DC show currently. I was hoping she would add some more dates near me but since dates are now listed through Dec. I think if I want to see her a second time I will have to drive to NC. Any one else going to be at either of these shows?

Namaste
thewaitress
by Group Owner on Aug. 21, 2007 at 1:47 PM
I've got tickets to Dallas and santa Barbara currently. I'm going to do the rest of Texas and maybe the last ones in LA :) I can hardly wait!!!!! :)
Eviesmommy
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2007 at 9:20 PM
I will definitely be going to the one in Louisville on October 28th. With or without someone to go with!

thewaitress
by Group Owner on Sep. 11, 2007 at 8:06 AM
Welcome to the group!!! I'm sure this group will get a little more lively once Tori hits the US again!
elwalters77
by Member on Sep. 18, 2007 at 3:11 PM
I'm going to the October 13th show at the Landmark Theatre in Syracuse, NY with another Toriphile that I am friends with but haven't seen in a while.  We're making a day of it!  Can't wait 'til the show, I'll post w/details after.

elwalters77
by Member on Sep. 18, 2007 at 3:14 PM

Quoting thewaitress:

Welcome to the group!!! I'm sure this group will get a little more lively once Tori hits the US again!
Whenever I meet a fellow Toriphile on cafemom, I tell them about your group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN