Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

imagination movers???

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:51 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 610 Total Views

what does everyone think of imagination movers? my 2 yr old loves that show! some think its werid i like it very educational what do u think?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2twinboyz06
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:14 PM

We LOVE The Imagination Movers, it's the Uncle Knick Knox that ANNOYS me!!!! SOOOOOOO BORING.

MeyganCasillas
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:34 PM

I love them! I know I said it once, but I hated the wiggles and am so glad they finally made something that actually has a point to it, instead of a bunch of music clips slapped together in different orders to call it a "new" episode.

It's had me laugh a couple times. How a fire figher, military son, architec, and a dad made such a cute show is beyond me. They did though. We have a couple of their songs on a CD and Hannah and Hailey just dance to them all the time.

snowmen

KaysMom06
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:11 PM

You know, i dont really mind the Imagination movers.. and my husband actually likes the show! lol at least they arent dressed up with fake and funky hair on! They arent as bad as some of the others.. I just really hope these people get paid a lot! Because a LOT of people watch them acting crazy on TV! lol!

Photobucket

musicangl
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 10:16 AM
my dh hates the show but the girls like it.. i can take it or leave it.. its not horrible and they are somewhat cute. lol so im ok with it. lol

mommy2bunny
by Member on Dec. 20, 2008 at 4:21 PM

I don't mind the songs (which is the only time the kids watch it), but the show itself, I can't stand.  The kids don't pay any attention to it anyway.  When I say, "KIDS", I mean my 13 month old DD and 2 kids I babysit (21 months and 4 yrs).

bricesmom06
by New Member on Dec. 26, 2008 at 12:59 AM

We love that show!  Brice loves to dance and it is so funny to hear him sing "bwainstomin" (brainstorming).  We have the cd and listen to it in the car.  He can finally do the whole dance, and insists we do it with him!

jms124
by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Connor (will be 3 in April) loves 'the movers' as he calls them.  He will wear sunglasses on his head and call them wobble goggles, it's so cute.

I don't think there is anything about this show that I dislike. 

angtek81
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM

My daughter seems to not really care about it, I think it's alright not my favorite show though.

valliegirl
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:56 AM

WE LOVE THE MOVERS!  We even have the cd in the car!  We Tivo it so we can watch it in the evenings.  My son is too cute when he dances to it.   

toddler boy                                 expecting baby

Braden 08-14-07                                    EDD 08-31-09Pregnancy ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

TashaRae1
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2009 at 6:32 PM

My son absolutly LOVES The Movers.  He likes to watch other shows on playhouse Disney also, but will come running if I tell him it's time for the movers to be on.  He is almost 2 and loves to dance to their songs and actually sits still for the rest of the show.  He even moves his little chair in front of the TV when he hears Ooh and Aah say "The Imagination Movers are up next."  We also have the CD in the car.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)