Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group News *JUNE 20* NEW 20 PROUD MEMBERS SIGGIE!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:31 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 576 Total Views

We have made a group photobucket account to help with storing siggies. This is also where you can get the codes to make your animated siggies work! I have made separate albums for the siggies that you will find on your left hand side when you log in to photobucket. This will hopefully clear out some clutter both from the group and my husband's computer! You can also find an example of each siggie in the photo section of this group which you'll see on your left hand side or the bottom when you first log in.  I want to make it as easy as possible (getting some complaints! lol). As soon as I have everything moved over and set with you all I'll be removing some of the siggies in these posts in the group. To allow for the slow Internet people to have better access to the games!! LOL!! You will still be able to find all of them in the photobucket account. Also, I'll still post the newest siggies in a post.

www.photobucket.com

Login: OurOwnGameRoom

password: rachel

**Albums on the left hand side contain the siggies. Not all are there yet.

Regular Siggies:

After you find your siggie then you click on it and "save as" to your computer.  Sometimes I have to click on them twice to pull it up bigger and then it'll let me save it.

Animated siggies:

When you find your siggie and have your mouse on it (don't click) you'll have a drop down box that will come up. Find the direct link code and copy and paste it. I think it is the second one down.  This is the code you need for animated siggies. When you go into your signatures here on cafemom you will need to add a rich-text siggie and then add photo. With the add photo box up you need to click over to the PASTE URL and paste in the code that you got from photobucket. If you did all that right you should see your siggie move!! Fingers crossed! When I can remember I'll try to paste in the code along with the animated siggies for a while.

Resizing:

Photobucket allows for resizing however, it doesn't keep it looking right every time and the sizes are dramatically different. Large is HUGE and Medium is tiny.  So, unless you know what you are doing for sure, it is best to let me resize them.  Just ask and I'll do it. I am having a hard time with the ratios on this stupid little computer but I'll get it!!! Also, if you are in your signatures in cafemom you can always click on the siggy after it is pasted in the box and you'll get a resizing box. That actually works the best for most cases.

That's it... I think. At least about photobucket! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

NEW NEWS!

WANNA WIN A CUTE BUSY BEE SIGGIE?

ADD TWO NEW GAMES SOME TIME AND YOU'LL GET ONE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!!

Wanna ANOTHER one?

How about a Proud Member siggie?

Recruit TWO members some time and win an unique building-friends siggie!!!

Just a reminder:

• Every week, at the end of the week whoever played that week at least one day will recieve a custom, unique siggie.
  • Random days you'll recieve a daily group siggie.
  • Participating or "winning" certain games also will gain you unique siggies.

I am suspecting that some of  you might be forgetting the some of these!! I have active week award post, daily post, and game prize post. Please check all of them!! The weekly one is updated on Sunday if possible, daily is random, and the game prize is after someone wins. Simple enough! LOL! If you happen to forget you can find all previous siggies in our photobucket account. If you are having a problem with any of these please let me know!!

******NEW Proud Member SIGGIE*******

We have gotten several new members since the last set of proud member siggies so I made up another one! However, I am waiting until we reach 20 members before I make every listed member a proud member siggie.  So, if you want this siggie go advertise the group so our group will grow!!   And remember if you get two people to sign up and say you invited them you get the proud member siggie above as well!!!

ONLY THREE MEMBERS TO GO!

and as an added bonus for actually reading this and to help you recruit members I will make you one of these:

All you have to do is request it in this post to get one and start advertising the group!! You can send these in emails to your friends asking them to join us or you can just use it as a regular siggie in hopes someone will be interested!!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mimismommy
by on May. 14, 2009 at 12:46 PM

So far this week Our Own Game Room BUSY BEES are:

Mom2-2crazyboys,

Shoppingmammy,

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!! If they are too big for you feel free to resize!

SuperNonna
by Group Admin on Jun. 12, 2009 at 12:00 PM
can i have one?
mimismommy
by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 12:43 PM

SURE YOU CAN!!

MrS.ChArLtOn
by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 2:34 PM

I got us a new member :) hooray for me !!

mom2-2crazyboys
by Group Admin on Jun. 13, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Quoting MrS.ChArLtOn:

I got us a new member :) hooray for me !!

How exciting for us!!! YaY!! We are growing! Hope you like the siggie, and hope the new member likes the group!

mimismommy
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 12:16 PM

mimismommy
by on Jun. 20, 2009 at 1:27 PM

20 MEMBERS!! YEAH!! Here is our new proud member siggies!

Let me know if you got these, when or if, you have time, please!

Hope everyone likes them.

Remember the other matching "Join Us" siggie is still available for those who want it!

mom2-2crazyboys
by Group Admin on Jun. 20, 2009 at 3:12 PM

I've got mine! They are so cute! YaY for us!!!

shoppingmammy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:16 AM

June 20th we have 20 members so cool!  Fun siggy too.  Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)