Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF--- WHATS UR PLANS

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

GOING TO A WEDDING TOMORROW, GET MY SEXY ON.......CLEANING OUT GARAGE AND GOING TO THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET.   YALL ENJOY AND BE GOOD.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sierra_617
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I am  going to watch my baby get her pics taken on saturday and enjoying mothers day breakfast and then going to my sisters so we can make dinner for our mothers

Your only given one life so do everything to with it and don't regret anything. Never look at things as a mistake but a lesson learned.

sheena3728
by Group Admin on May. 8, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Today is our Girlfriends in Christ ministry.  Get to laugh, cry and eat with my sisters. 

Tomorrow I want to go and take pics with the girls, but my money is funny, my change is strange and I got more debit than credit. 

Sunday is my favorite day of the week.  Get to worship the Lord with other believers (I worship all day everyday by myself, but there is nothing like worshipping with other people who believe the same thing that you believe) and that's about it.

"The only way to get them off your back is to stand up straight."

Kosto1120
by on May. 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM

I dont have anyplans once so ever and I love it. I plan on doing NOTHING all weekend!!! Maybe go shopping.. thats always a good thing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)