Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you use Adsense?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:53 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

Do you use Adsense as a source of income?  Is it on your blog or a website?  If so, how succesful has it been for you?

I use Adsense and Commission Junction as an income source.  I haven't really made as much as I'd like but I know there is a bright shinning light at the end of the tunnel and I'm running toward it. 

Michelle 
Check out my blogs!

At Home Jobs  -  Money Making Blogs - Thrift Store Junky

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Works4Mom.com
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM

If you are not making money with adsense let me help you!

I do affiliate marketing - meaning, I find great products and I post a link to them. When people purchase that product I get a cut. The trick is getting people to your site, not as hard as it seems, believe me.

My newest site is KeeperBay.com, take a look and see if you can guess how I get people there.

I make around $30 a day with adsense, its very simple and you can get step up and going in under a day (well, if you have someone to watch your kids for a few hours.)

The nice thing about AdSense is that there is more than enough money to go around. I can tell you my secrets and you can use them and I will still make as much money today as I did yesterday and you can start making the same amound of money within the next few days.

MichieLee74
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2008 at 10:22 AM

I checked out KeeperBay.com, WOW!  Great site, it's easy to locate what you are looking for and very informative for moms! 

I signed up and look forward to blogging some more! : )

Thanks for the terrific information!  I'm happy we "met"!

Michelle 
Check out my blogs!

At Home Jobs  -  Money Making Blogs - Thrift Store Junky

AppleAnny
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 4:29 PM

I have adsence on 3 out of 4 of my blog I get traffic.  I get about 100 people a day but unfortunately for me no one is clicking on any ads.  I have about 30 dollars in the account since I started last year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)